Token Power 4: Purity Mafia | Game Over - Town Win

@Nanook
@Andresvmb
@Srceenplay
@Seththeking
@Dab
@ScarletCelestial
What is your mafia experience?
Tell me one thing you really enjoy and one thing you dislike about the game mafia?

I’m Logic I hail from Mafia Colosseum.
I have been playing forum mafia since late 2016.
What I really enjoy about mafia is the hunt. I love scum hunting and prefer to be town over mafia.
What I dislike about mafia is inactivity as it makes the game much more difficult than it already can be.

One gut feel based off what exactly?
Please explain said PoE or at least your most townie.
I would wager that you and nano aren’t w/w based off your interaction as I doubt wolves would want to play in the thread like that. That’s the only guy worthy thing that has happened.

1. Enough, why? Who said I’m several foxes stuffed in a trench coat and a flannel? That’s certainly not true. Ha ha.

2. Catching scum. Answering irrelevant filler questions.

3. I thought there was a 3 but apparently not, now I want to put that as my what I like answer but I’d have to edit and I’m lazy so here we are

By catch up I just mean read what’s been posted. I hadn’t read anything so I just said I would.

And I make this post regardless of alignment all the time when I haven’t been all that active towards the beginning of the game. I’m sure there’s a lot of examples of this. So @Srceenplay is full of shit.

I’ve played a couple years.
Trying to weed out liars is what I enjoy the most
Dead games I like the least

I didn’t even vote you and you attack my character

Votecount as of post #46

seththeking (2): Nanook, Srceenplay

Not Voting (5): ScarletCelestial, LogicoftheVI, Dab, Seththeking, Andresvmb

Seth is still a good vote and or Dab

Personally I think dab is the beat vote currently.
Their lack of activity along with claim and dip move doesn’t sit well with me.

VOTE: dab

edit typo

@ScarletCelestial do you feel there is anything worth voting right now?
@Seththeking how do you feel about your voters? Anything you feels is vote worthy?

edit Scarlet’s name

I hope I havent gotten on your bad side with mine…

Ok, very similar to me then. How do you personally go about keeping people (the game) active here?

Idle talk helps.
If people are scarred to to talk about the game rope them in with something else.
Then when they show up you pounce on them like a kangaroo.

Yup. I got scum feels from that “claim”

My vote is random so no.
Not sure about Screen but I know Nanook and Chemist like to vote me so that’s normal.
Chemist isn’t in this game so yay.

Let’s put it to the test!
VOTE: LogicoftheVI

:bait:
VOTE: Dab

hey Srceenplay is right again

1 Like

Sure.

Final Day 1 Votecount

Dab (4): LogicoftheVI, Srceenplay, Nanook, Seththeking

Not Voting (3): ScarletCelestial, Dab, Andresvmb

Night 1 Start

Dab has been lynched. They were…

Dab

Town 1-shot Doctor

Night 1 Actions are due by 2020-03-01T08:30:00Z. Day 2 will start about 25 hours later, around 2020-03-02T09:30:00Z

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)