Three rooms and a DOOM Game Thread

Yeah fine take your derp clear you filthy casual

1 Like

I know Iā€™m town. I know why Iā€™m in the POE. From town point of view I think you would flip me then when you see im town you flip chesskid.

Like i said screenplay could have easily voted to expell me with chesskid and he didnā€™t. I canā€™t see mafia motivation there

Chesskid not understand the setup does worry me though.

Could be someone in original group bussed (donā€™t know why you would do this) or screenplay thought it would look weird insta hammering me in the PT. Donā€™t really think I have enough to go on.

that being said im town so voting me is bad

degen strat is flip srceen first

because ā€œreasonā€

I guess counterpoint is

NM holds the hammer if we reach ELO

I mean itā€™s not impossible that scumNM followed Gtacc ASAP then hammered him

But like

If he kills me then votes outed Gtacc today isnā€™t that strictly better?

NM was the hammer btw, me and Gtacc had crossvotes

I never said when deadline was.

Itā€™s in 2 Days from this post.

so 10 AM EST Wednesday Sept. 23

sounds good to me

VOTE: Srceenplay**

VOTE: breske

have to kind of agree on the fact that the last mafia is in my room. Srceeplay could have hammerd me in the PT but i like chesskid more today

If you believe that then you should be ok with the plan. You win if your town, right?

Same goes for you

The way I see it there isnā€™t 2 mafia in room x because i think you would just expell the town if that was the case.

I donā€™t think chesskid is mafia as he has dumbtelled with the setup too much and also when he had the setup explained to him he reconsiderd on me.

Therefore Srceenplay is mafia

if im wrong with the first point above i think nanook is the second mafia in that room and they realised that voting out the third person to join the room would look suss but i dont think this is very likely

Forgot this was a thing lol

VOTE: Srceenplay

Sure

VOTE: Srceenplay

@ActionDan