The Supreme Court!

Also, I choose to overrule the lower Court’s ruling on the tax returns - they should be subject to Executive privilege (me being Brett Kavanaugh and all).

So ordered.

Actually, Nanook was the first vote on Elli (though Key had already blasted him), and several people had made it clear that they would vote for him. I think it confirms Dan as Town too.

I would lynch Seth for sure now looking back. If Seth flips Scum, then lynching Nanook stops making sense (#512). Key is probably Town. I think the POE is starting to narrow pretty dramatically.

I think Dan is town, yes.

M2H is also worth scrutinizing for sure.

overrule

@realDonaldTrump

I agree on M2H

So overruled!

Since Ruth has Cancer, this stays locked. PM me your decision on Roe vs. Wade Mr. Kavanaugh

Death Row Inmates vs. United States on the docket!

no impact on the game but damn I want to execute them all especially the ones from Texas

Ok, so that’s weird. I knew there must be 3 scum because I’m not a survivor, but I’m surprised Sloonei was scum as part of a team :thinking:

Given the no kill…

There’s definitely a Scum of some sort left. I think it’s just Dab to be honest. They were defending him based on his role but then it never materialized and he seems to be avoiding the thread almost completely.

I am less inclined to think that Nanook just busses his two Scummates and puts himself in this position.

Death Row v. U.S. was clearly wrongly decided, so it is overturned. Go execute some assholes.

So ordered.

My POE is just Dab and M2H. That’s it. I would lynch those two and see if the game is still on to be honest.

I agree

I’m super curious why the scum KO was held by Sloonei (or why there was no kill)