The Electoral College TOWN WIN

@Seththeking This game is going to be very difficult to win if people aren’t reading the mechanics. Particularly the one where it states town’s instant lose condition. So please read the OP in the signup thread and ask Star if you have questions.

So a Pres as lynch immunity?

VOTE: MetalSonic

Thots

1 Like

seems that way!

Rules are complicated. Which ones should be highlighted and we need to pay most attention to?

Probably the fact that if either thread is reduced to 0 players by a lynch, we lose (unless the lynched person was the last mafia).

Unless you’re Seth and apparently cannot comprehend the words “vote for a president”, then you should read the entire ruleset.

1 Like

I take it that this game uses a neighborhood system? Is the ratio of town to scum made public?

I find it regrettable that user Ellibereth is separated from us in this game. As President, are you able to communicate with him?

As a unique case of a player being a game-breaking element, I find it rather convenient on the part of the game that Ellibereth is separated from the masses in this game. If this is done deliberately by StarV as a game feature, then kudos to himz

Yeah I can chat with the College. And in case you haven’t noticed, they’re the four site staff members lol.

1 Like

@Seththeking did you check with star to see who you voted for?

its nice you’re town for once Urist

maybe post something that isn’t obvious and isn’t gonna be irrelevant after n1 tia

the electoral college wants me to inform you all that they’re going to elect and assassinate the player with the lowest post count at the start of d2.

begins shitposting

if that’s what you gotta do that’s what you gotta do.

we’ll probably just lynch you tho

Nah, lynch who I’m voting. I N1’d them as 3rt party killer.

there’s no n1

did you seriously get a n0 result of 3rd party? is this a real claim?

I got a N0 cop

and the result?

3rt party Killer