The Electoral College PT

Wait I gotta reread the rules what happens if no president elect gets maj

The highest vote count is elected, if a tie, the highest vote count from the electoral college gets elected.

During their term, the president will have certain decisions to make and certain executive orders at their disposal

This bit from the rules giving me pause tho, might want to elect someone a bit more

Presidential

Yes I know I didnā€™t quote it nicely shut up

Presedential

Does the president have powers beyond the ones we vote for? I read the rules but I definitely donā€™t remember any of them. Andres could be good. Deliberately making a player voteless is also a good plan if they only get the powers we give them. It could be good to have a president here we think can read us as well since we can add them to this topic

Also Iā€™d say one of us is almost certainly lone wolf right?

Youā€™re right what was I thinking

#voteforseth

I would assume so yeah

Make sure to @StarV if you have a question for me, otherwise I canā€™t distinguish who wants an answer from me and who wants an answer from other players.

1 Like

My thing is I guess the d1 pres align is rand

And am I more scared of accidentally elected a neutered president or a shark

Well I guess

@starv are any potential presidential powers secret or are they all publically revealed when used or whatever

I guess this question doesnā€™t have a straightforward answer.

By default all presidential powers are voted on hereā€¦ So the electoral college knows and the president will have some information as well (but not full information about both options - only sayā€¦ If he got shafted).

The president will have certain options on communication including potential mod confirmation of some elements. So they are secret, until someone jumps out and makes it not secret.

i think we should troll someone not seth with smoke in mirrors

if seth we should him the symbol of hope LOL

Elli is anyone in this PT outside their scumrange

key got annoyed at me irl for making jokes about the lotr/star wars memes

that means nothing

1 Like

Elli learned his lesson lying about RL stuff to key gets him lynched :thinking:

fun fact, there was a game in vid maf where i was scum and she was town and neither of us noticed that the scum discord group chat was just open on my laptop in front of both of us

2 Likes

alright what are we doing fools

VOTE: SmokeAndMirrors

VOTE: SmokeAndMirrors