Texas Town (Town Win!)

is this one of those TTT things that I never understand

why?

THIS 100% locks me as town.

Cuz I don’t wanna

try being townier

Lolk

Im towny af every game and everyone still thinks im scum

eh, this is why i was considering just slanking in the next ranked game.

im gonna start now so im not the focus and you guys can focus on finding actual scum

or how about you redeem yourself by being a tryhard this game :open_mouth:

tbh I could probably tr you if you weren’t doing your “aggh my town game is so bad ill just not do anything” schtick that you did in rand++ mafia on smogon.

if you stay in the thread and try then there are people in this game that can read you correctly but if you do gambit hoe shit you get gambit hoe prizes

VOTE: DS

DS SCUM THROUGH META

PEOPLE FUCKING DYING

“i’m okay with both of these people dying”

sube text

Youve played like, one game with me? and I wasnt scum.

Explain what scum meta you have on me

succinctness aside this is more substantive than ds leaning in on his demonic tell lol

I’M SHEEPING THE VOTE M2H ISN’T PLACING

honestly man i just dont have the energy after that ranked game to combat people saying im scum for no reason. That, and it tends to clog the thread like it did in the ranked game which fmpov lead to a scum victory because everyone was focusing on considering me as scum when i shouldnt have even been in the conversation. im trying really really hard to not just omgus people because Ive realized and can recognize that this is a fault in my game

meh I don’t actually have a read on him yet he’s either actually hurt from last game or this is just textbook Gambit hoe shit not sure which.

What is sube text

meh, just continue to watch as people incorrectly read me and see who pushes it with shit reasoning to find the scum and thank me later

this is funny because i only get to start shooting people if im town.

slip?

VOTE: Chesskid3

Hi all.