Texas Town 8p

Short popcorn inspired game. Details coming soon.

Details are here!

The game starts with 5 town and 3 scum. D1 plays out as normal, with a person dying via Town Kill (TK)—majority ends day early, plurality at EOD if no majority reached by then. If that player is scum, the scum get a N1 NK. If the player is town, that town player gets a gun and can shoot someone. If they shoot scum, the day ends. If they shoot town, they die immediately and the newly shot town player gets the gun. This continues until a scum dies or the scum reach their win condition (covered below). A town player that has been shot always dies at the end of the day. Shots are compulsory, if no shot is submitted a town player is shot at random by the GM.

Examples:

Andres is TKed on D1. He is scum. Day ends and scum have a N1 NK. D2 M2H is TKed. He is town. He shoots Chesskid. Chesskid is town. Chesskid shoots DS. DS is scum. Day ends, scum do not get a NK, M2H Chesskid and DS all die.

Example 2:
Chesskid is TKed D1. He is town. He shoots DS. DS is scum. Scum get a N1 NK, Chesskid and DS die.

Win conditions:

Town: kill all the scum

Scum: outnumber the town, OR get to 1:1 (so 2:3 and 1:1 win, 3:3 does not).

Days will be approximately 72 hours long, majority will end day early. A town with a gun will have 24 hours to shoot. Talking in thread is allowed as normal during the shot period. Nights with a NK will be approximately 24 hours, nights without will be 12ish. Scum have 24/7 communication.

Replacement policy: If you have to replace out, I’ll accept any sub you provide. If I would have to find your replacement, I’ll modkill instead.

hm

Will edit prettier version into OP when I get home, basic concept is: 5 town, 3 scum. Play D1 as normal. If you TK scum, scum get a NK. As soon as you TK town, no matter the day, the killed player gets a gun. If they shoot town, that player gets a gun. This continues until they hit scum or scum win (scum win at majority or 1:1–so scum would win at 3:2 but not 3:3). Scum get a NK if they are killed on the first town shot, if the first town shot missed scum do not get a NK that night.

1 Like

Oh, almost forgot—a town player that is shot dies overnight even if they then shoot scum.

I didn’t read anything

I would expect nothing less

1 Like

Strongly considering changing the name to Texas Town tbh

If he does then @m2h has to get Texas to play

im on it sir

Mmm they said no but only because champs is ongoing.

Tell them this is more important.

Also it’s short.

Setup added to OP.

If you like vigs and/or fun games this is the one for you.

@Urist
@StarV
@ActionDan
@Srceenplay

That’s our 8! Will rand the game tonight.