Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

wtg town!

Wanted that hammer only to scroll and see that Elli stole it :frowning:

Ayyyy I was useless this game and completely off :frowning:

dead thread: Reply Hazy, Try Again Later (Dead Thread)
mafia thread: Dark Moon
chesskid/ellibereth neighborhood: Chesskid3/ellibereth neighborhood
design thread: Tarot uPick Game Design

yay town! tl;dr scum thread but scum seemed to have a run of bad luck and I’ll never understand why catspurr claimed

thanks for game, fferyllt :smile:

I’m going to write up some more detailed notes and analysis about this game later tonight or tomorrow morning, but the thoughts on my mind during the game can be summed up as:

Damn, I really should have gotten a reviewer. And a co-mod.

As the game opened I was quickly convinced that I’d made the mafia team too strong. I think if the role-copying ability had gotten a night or two to do its magic, things could have turned into a roflstomp.

I made a couple of mod errors, which could have had a big impact on the game, but fortunately didn’t.

I think it was a mistake to make this game a uPick. The design couldn’t really start until the signups were done and the card picks were all in hand, and I rushed to get the game started.

Anyway, like I said, I’ll write up some more detailed analysis of what I thought was particularly good play in this game and post it later. There were some excellent plays!

I’ve merged the two game threads so the whole game is now in one place.

@fferyllt Why dd you decide to go with NoLynch on Pyx?
It clearly said votes only accepted on Alisae and Pyx.

But a no lynch is on nobody?
Would like to know your reasoning.

Thank you for the Game everyone.
Congrats and well played Town

But luck scum.

I suck as scum. Lol.

Cats I thought did great.

Thanks mod for the game.

Gg town.

And a Very Bg thannk you to @fferyllt.

Great game, really enjoyed it.
Thank You:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically it was poor writing on my part. When I’ve used gladiators before (which is not often, and probably won’t be again any time soon), I’ve always allowed no-lynch, and I hadn’t intended for it to not be an option. The train had left the station by the time I realized my text strongly suggested otherwise.

1 Like

I thought you played very well except the decision to take out pyx.
Yes he was the one who picked up on who my sacrfice saved, but he is always a good chance of being lynched.

Okay, no worries, I wasn’t sure and played it the way I did not beng certain.

Thanks for modding ffery! Enjoyed the pace of the game.

Btw Dan come now, if I were fake claiming you’d think I’d be more original than to literally claim my role from my last game played. = =

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

lul

@Ellibereth Well done thnking of the Nolynch on my second day of the treestump.
Never even occured to me.
Well Played

replying to make it #1500 neat :slight_smile:

I thought you played well Judge.