Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

Lying about what

I did lie about my doctor thing being 1-shot.
It was actually 2-shots.

@Alisae

Is Elli the type of player to buss a scum mate day one?

I was stunningly pro-town yesterday and the half of this game who are thinking about it all see why.

@GuyinFreezer , how does this whole ā€œdoesnā€™t flip until second death after deathā€ thing make you feel about scum treestumps. Their role is basically force-janitorā€™d for two days yeah.

What I saw as scummy was, being all ā€œI want to lynch someoneā€ and then backing off because they didnā€™t want to be seen as the hammer, Ellie claims was Umm? I guess to see who would follow him or who would call him out on it.

But from my point of View, I was the one who thought of no lynch, asked the GM and then started that whole wagon.

So was I saving a scum mate?
I guess you can lynch me to find out, but I would have thought we would lynch pyx first.
Whatever Iā€™m easy.
Looking forward to being a treestump and saying I Told You So! :rofl:

okayokayokay
unvote

I think cats is scum that self janitors themselves for a day or two but yeahyeah itā€™s probably smarter to lynch the other scummos first.

I have no idea though and Iā€™ll figure it out tmrw.

Is there anyone besides chessbaby3 who thinks chessbaby3 is town, especially of those who may know their usual play?

1 Like

Where is everybody?

Well it sure wasnā€™t a treestump then.

Dunno how this translates to alignment then :\

(I kinda townread cats day 1 though)

Iā€™m around now. I now understand how catsā€™ claim can be towny.

Iā€™m not keen on being driven by players esp that I have no meta for. Will do an ISO on the lead BW now

14 nothing posts in other thread and 5 in this one.

Happy for them to go

vote: chess baby

VC 3-5

chessbaby3: 3 (catspurr, smilodon, Judge Mental)

catspurr: 1 (chessbaby3)

Srceenplay: 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting: 5 (GuyinFreezer, ActionDan, Srceenplay, ellibereth, pyx)

Deadline: March 31 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 3 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 3 Begins

Day 3 ends in 23 hours 40 minutes from the time of this post.

oy prodded

Yeah this.
Dan the Man who is scum idunno where to go :frowning:

Mass prod just went out.

Scum are in

Chess baby
Smiles
Screen

and I guess cat.

So for you thatā€™s 3 choices.

For me I still donā€™t know.

Since we donā€™t have much time left today, Iā€™m an amnesiac watcher. There should be results floating around with certain people, they can verify the validity of my claim.

Iā€™ll find role PM and post it tomorrow.

Iā€™ve kept an eye on the thread but havenā€™t had anything worth adding.
I think chessbaby is our best bet.

Would have like to hear more from pyx.

What he said about ā€˜if chessbaby is scum it makes two scum lurkersā€™ bothers me.
But town can afford to get rid of deadwood at this time, may not be able to later.

Not allowed chessbaby, you can only paraphrase you canā€™t copy and paste role PM.
Not matter which alignment you are.