Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

Well, we’ve got about 5 soft claims and 4 hard claims among players. chess says to have confirmation of stopping last night’s kill by doing something or other opposite of what was intended by being motivated of a sorts by something else or in place of something else. GiF claims to have doced Elli, who looks as if they maybe weren’t targeted, or since both chess and GiF backtracked a bit on reflection, either of them could be right or wrong, but for sure no one died . And Dan is doubting that both are true for soft claiming yet another kill-disrupting power that apparently was used on something or someone, or not.

Now, all those claims could be true. Dan even saiz ~ “well, yeah maybe, if scum have something like a Strongman”. And why wouldn’t they? But it sure seems kinda weird to me all that just blurted out all at once like with no real clarity or even solid claims given. And one of my most townie choices (Erika), well, she complained like a cat caught in a tail-straightener that I wouldn’t hard claim, and that after all the soft claims from no less than 5 others.

So that’s why. pretty much. I will say that everyone claiming seems most sincere and even convinced of what they’ve said.

I’m 100% sure they can do more things than just protecting.
I’m just simply a 1-shot doctor.

It’s like playing low tier character vs high tier character.

They do what I can only do as a side effect.

Is GiF a wolf?
:thinking:

pyx did you claim yet

ali you’re just gladi yeah

No I’m a m- human.

Only wolfs like green hair

he claimed doc before chesskid made whatever quasi claim he made, so I think he’s town

Huh apparently clicking the quote button to quote the post counts as “editing” although I didn’t actually edit the post.

no the editing was the site downloading a local copy of the pic

GiF’s in a tough spot. Doc is an easy and common fake-claim for scum, but it speaks somewhat well that the claim came with no actual duress - the only pressure was your pointing out their questioning of the bee wagon yesterday, and the blue-haired duo, cats, Judge, and I rallying around finding GiF scummish. And how the claim was made seems very sincere to me, because it’s flawed. GiF claimed Elli is town because GiF “saved him” as Doc. Doctoring only proves alignment as a Weak Doc, not a regular Doc. GiF may have meant to say they thought Elli was town and so doctored him, but it doesn’t prove Elli is town as was said. So either that was a slip or just a town assumption. The, “Man I was so hyped too” speaks to the latter, imo. But GiF and the night claims still could use more light.

pyx did you claim

No, I more-or-less proved though, which some might see as the same thing.

proved?
wat

I mean people calling me scum when I can’t be lynched today reeeeeeeeally gets me riled up and stuff.

lol

I just want ali’s role and pyx’s role this isn’t hard.

-.-

I’m p sure I stated why I protected Elli in the first place.

Ah here it is