Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

[quote=“catspurr, post:577, topic:129”]
Why is bee being wagoned again?

SHIT WE COULD BE WAGONING THIS

If you mean Guy in Freezer is not looking good I agree.

As to pyx being scum because no one tried to save him, that makes the assumption that the two bandwagons where on scum.

Think about it, day one and we had two scum caught and could have lynched either one of them?
[/quote]Don’t underestimate m451 towns.

Well that makes things easy today. Not lynching Alisae over pyx.

Vote: pyx

Yes I agree and was thinking this as I typed that, but it would depend on how good the information was is, if they know who tried the scum kill and foiled them, isn’t that worth mentioning?

VC 2-2

*Only votes for Alisae and pyx will be counted today

pyx: 3 (Alisae, Erika Furudo, chessbaby3)

Not Voting: 9 (Judge Mental, chesskid3, catspurr, pyx, GuyinFreezer, Ellibereth, smilodon, ActionDan, Screenplay)

Deadline: March 26 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins

So Erica?

Why are you so sure Alicia is Town?
How sure are you?
Is her gladitorial challenge just a bit early in the round but still a good idea for town?
Or could it be a scum ploy?

How likely is town to vote her when she is looking like towns shinny white knight?

Maybe that is a little paranoid.:frowning:

Sorry Pyx, I think you are town, but, I really think Alisae is town.
I can’t see it as an impatient scum ploy unless she thinks it will stop anyone revealing something against her.

VOTE:PYX

I can almost end it now, but let’s try to wait a bit and see if anyone has anything more from last night, ok?

I agree that Alisae seemed to simply be following Erika, and Erika was here at eod yesterday and could have easily saved Hearth were she scum, so likely town.

Once I flip town though, we’re still left with the quandary over why Hearth wasn’t saved. I’ve made some guesses, but y’all will have to sort them.

what the what now

I’d not have voted either of you as of day start

so wait, if you’re town why are you giving up?

@GuyinFreezer: who would you lynch if we weren’t constrained?

Alisae

was going to try and be funny and vote Alisae but fucked that up.

Anyway, you know where I’m going. I’ll do it later. No need to end the day quite yet.

ayyyy I did a thing

totally the opposite of the thing I thought I was doing but ayyyyy

everyone on the Beeboy wagon is basically conftown now right?

It’s very very unlikely that Alisae isn’t Town, and somewhat unlikely her gladiatorial ability isn’t a 1-shot. Ali led the Hearth wagon that very very much looks as if it gave us a lynched scum. The flip doesn’t come right out and say it and I asked about it but wasn’t told. However, I have very very good reason to believe that a definite contrast is being made between red and green, which leads me to believe red is scum. The only hesitation I have over that is how our host has apparently decided to flip us.- Hearth’s Wheel of Fortune card was described as “represents only itself”. That could mean a singular scum player or possibly an independent 3rd party player. Either of those indeed complicates the matter, but l’ve had Ali playing as town and her list to open today looks almost identical to mine. I’ve almost exclusively seen the Gladiator used as a pro-town role. Ali just bought into Erika’s presentation of the same quandary we all likely have about the Hearth lynch.

I think Erika too is likely town, though she was the weakest committed to the Hearth lynch - she said she’d really rather we’d have lynched Elli. Erika and I disagree on the strength of Hearth’s role, which seems to have been that if targeted he could copy the role of whoever was targeting him. I see that as a very powerful self-protective as well as offensive role.

But ok, let’s say Ali is a 1-shot town Gladiator who has used her 1 shot and would be vanilla is she lives. Yes, that’s weaker than the power I have, but the reason Erika gave for her vote of me is a valid one - IF scum are a team of 3, and IF scum were on the ball yesterday, then why wasn’t Hearth saved? He was lynched at 4 while I had 3. The plausible explanation Erika came up with is that both wagons were scum. On reflection I don’t think that makes as much sense as some other explanations, but then I know I’m town. 6 of us were off either wagon though, and that’s a lot of tipping power. Today, we can either be left with a likely vanilla townie or sort me while killing me at the same time, losing my power from the town arsenal. The sort certainly seems the better option, even though that means scum are getting 2 freebie jabs at town (the loss of a town player and the loss of a town power). Were I to be left in the game and we lynch Ali, there would still be the question of my alignment as significant to the quandary of why Hearth wasn’t spared. We’ll still have that quandary at eod, but at least with my death we’ll know it wasn’t because I’m scum. >
that would leave other possibilities, like scum are NOT unified, or they simply weren’t around for a large chunk of eod yesterday, or they got stuck and didn’t mind losing or even bussing a teammate if they think it bought them some town cred, or they’re just bad mafia players who nevertheless really lucked out today. If they thought like Erika that Hearth’s role was weaksauce, they may have even liked the odds of setting the very stage we’d have had today apart from the Gladiatorial challenge.

I like that thought. I think we run with it for a while, but no, keep them in the town list but don’t write them down as confirmed town yet, imo.

Did pyx just use AtE by saying Alisae is a vt and they are a pr.
But
It’s ok. Just lynch me I understand.
What the hell. Lol.

Keep talking pyx. This is good.

You think I read this game