Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

That’s what I said! What’s the rush?

why would scum be the hammer?

V 1-14

beeboy: 4 (Alisae, Erika Furudo, ActionDan, Ellibereth)
Pyx: 3 (GuyinFreezer, srceenplay, chessbaby3)
Judge Mental: 2 (chesskid3, beeboy)
ActionDan: 1 (Judge Mental)
chessbaby3: 1 (pyx)
Erika Furudo 1 (catsspur)

Not Voting: 1 (smilodon)

Deadline: March 22 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

I’m aint rushing shit, but even if I were, we need a majority with only 5 hours left. Quit bugging, vote Hearth. He’s at 4 votes right now.

I thought that was how they would play these plurality games?
I don’t play plurality games, but I just thought if an innocent player was in the frame scum would be pushing to get them lynched ASAP and that would mean hammering as soon as the chance arises?

NO WE DO NOT NEED A MAJORITY.

Who Ever Has The Most Votes First will be Lynched,

Cool, not a big difference tbh

As long as Beeboy has 4 votes and everyone else has less BeeBoy WILL BE LYNCHED.
IF Someone else reaches 4 votes and it is a tie at deadline BeeBoy WILL BE LYNCHED.
Because he reached 4 first.

So is scum more likely to hammer or push the wagon from the start from your pov? You are afraid of a hammer, but are voting someone who can’t hammer.

No, you can’t hammer because you have already voted him, but it could be a setup for one of you scum teammates to hammer.

Day 1 can sometimes be tough, especially with players we don’t know. I had thought like you that there was scum on my wagon, so I’ve tried to sort there. I came away with the most likely being chessbaby3.

I admit my decisions have been evolving. I wanted to sort you and smilodon early. I’m nowhere with smilo. I had thought you might be scum early, but as much as I hate claiming, I thought yours had a ring of truth to it.

I’ve liked the ‘work’ of AD from the start (that will be proven later on). I still think that looks townish early, but might depend on how experienced a player they are. I won’t vote AD today.

HearthstoneMan3 could go either way for me. The early and persistent Elli stuff has been off-putting unless ‘they’ know something we don’t. and they may. Otherwise HM3 at least seems more solvey than some others.

I thought Erica might be a way to go until they showed up and actually contributed a bit.

As it stands I think the 4 days has allowed most players to make a townish appearance. I even think screenplay seems sincere in trying to sort players.

UNVOTE:ERIKA

I don’t really think she is scum.
I just hate being pushed.

I’m not happy with Elli just jumping on the end of beeboys band wagon.
But it is day one and we all are guessing, as day one is a pot shot.

1 Like

OR IS IT

I haven’t went back and looked at the context of these posts.
But
#124 is the only one that looks to be considered a serious question in my opinion.
The rest still sounds like bs that is t even a serious question. It’s more like just words.

Erika claims ‘Inside Knowledge’ here.

And then Denies ‘Inside Knowledge’ here.

Anyone know Erikas Scum play?

Judge was being a pussy. I tried to explain that he was being silly and ofc we weren’t just pushing for no reason, but he wanted to hear something specific. And then he never even voted Hearth after I said what he wanted to hear before voting lol.

So it was a half ass omgus and then you unvoted because of the above statement.
But
Then you after saying you don’t think they are scum you shade them.