Tarot uPick: Reply Hazy, Try Again Later (Dead Thread)

They are the best smilies anywhere.

I added another shrug. The size limit on smilies has strange effects. Itā€™s kinda compressed looking.

I think it will take a little while to show up in the smilie list box, too, because of the way images are cached.

:shrug:

I think itā€™s possible to increase the smilie display size a little in the css.

Much, much better, the other one I may not have guessed was a shrug if you hadnā€™t pointed it out.

As far as being a treestump goes, my feedback on the Role:-

Much better to be alive and then remain in the game as a treestump.
It gives you an attachment to the side you were when alive.
Donā€™t know how you work balance in these role madness games.
Mind-blowing eleven dimensional mathematical formula?

Any way, just wondering if the nolynch option was included in the consideration of giving me only two days as a treestump?

I guess I am just saying it would have been an even more powerful and excitng role knowing I was there till the end.

I thnk it was a much more fun role beng scum because town not knowng my algnment was obvously a real advantage for scum, whereas as a town treestump it would be very frustratng causng wifom

catspurr!

Sorry we killed you Erika!

Normally I would say that screenplay is hands down the last scum on every count but I suppose I should think about the whole roles being designed then rebalanced. Still Catspurr suiciding while Screenplay was a valid option is just too much.

Although the fact that Judge didnā€™t get results here and there could mean either he or Chessbaby voluntarily were omitting information/actioning. This would probably point to Chessbaby as scum I guess and I can see an interesting tactic of watching the kill your ninja was on N1. Still that would mean Screenplay was role blocked, and Elli got a shot of neighborizer instead of w/e screenplay said heā€™d get N1. All very strange.

I was going to mention the smell, but I guess itā€™s just that weā€™re zombies. Donā€™t tell Erika I thought it was her. 'k thnx.

I remember screen pushing cat with elli early on. Iā€™d vote chessbaby here probs (still hasnā€™t read anything post death).

"d vote Pyx, he is obvous scum, :male_detective:

huh