Tarot uPick: Reply Hazy, Try Again Later (Dead Thread)

or judge should have been lynched on day 1

Iā€™m pretty happy scum got lynched D1. But there should be a 1v1 in thread and yet no one alive seems to acknowledge that?

I assume that smiles is my scum enabler.

You assumed wrong. I was your Town Enabler.

Hi dead people!

That points to Judge/Chessbaby being the scum team

the only weird thing is alisae claiming to have received a role cop which screenplay never commented on.

Maybe itā€™s Alisae + Cheesbaby.

ETA: lol, Chessbaby.

Outside track: ellibereth and pyx

pyx + Ali would be pretty spicy. I havenā€™t been following along, but I wasnā€™t buying anything pyx was spewing on d2.

Yeah but what would be the sense of scum gladiating scum? Pyx and Ali cannot both be scum.

Heya, pyx. Sorry I ever doubted you.

Sorry youā€™re dead, smilmo baggins. I was really waiting and hoping for some 1 townie (besides you) to vote elsewhere and clear up a thing or two.

Well. I think until this oddly assorted group of players get to know each otherā€™s play styles a bit better, Mistakes Will Be Made. A whole lot of mafia town play is trust of an odd and fragile sort, and a whole lot of mafia scum play is trying to break that trust. In the current game, there is very little Town trust to be had, so scum has a field day.

Iā€™m really happy with how the day-length based playstyles have interacted in this game.

You should be. It seems to be working rather well in terms of participation and interest not lagging.

Round of applause and a shower of flowers for the Empress. :tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::wilted_flower::rose::rosette::white_flower::cherry_blossom::bouquet:

No spoilers, 'cause I could make it back just any moment now. Iā€™m pretty sure.

Hidden talent? The Sun is there?
Btw, ellibereth pushing for a No Lynch today is scummy scummy scummy.