Tarot uPick Discussion and Sign-Up

+1

1 Like

Checking with Katsuki

RULES (stolen/tweaked from Antihero because his are much shorter than mine)

1. Put your votes in bold like so Vote: fferyllt. You can use shortened versions of people’s names but I need to know who you’re referring to. You don’t have to unvote before changing votes. I’d appreciate it if you put votes in their own line.
  2. Day 1 will have a 4 (real) day deadline. I may lengthen or shorten after that based on how things are going. I’ll ask for your thoughts on Night 1, and possibly again later in the game.
  3. Once you are dead, no more posting in the game thread. I will give you access to the dead thread, where you can laugh or cry as you see fit.
  4. My color is blue. If you want to be colorful in a post, use a different color.
  5. Don’t talk about ongoing games here and don’t talk about this game while it’s ongoing anywhere else (unless you’re in the dead thread). This goes for offsite as well as at M451.
  6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with. The same goes for screenshots… Paraphrasing is ok.
  7. I’ll prod you every 24 hours of inactivity. If prodded, you’ll have 12 hours to post before I’ll start looking for a replacement. PLEEZE don’t make me replace you!
  8. The only questions I’ll answer in the thread are about public mechanics. If you have a question about your role, you need to ask by PM. Don’t try to use me to fish for information.
  9. If you’re in doubt about the legality of something you’re about to do, ask me. Questions are good. Modkills are bad.
  10. The most important rule: Have fun, enjoy the game, and be kind to each other!

hi

1 Like

Send your cards!

who is Antihero

I’m almost done handcrafting the role pms. They should go out within a couple of hours.