Suggest a Feature

Maybe countdowners should be pickable to 24 hours instead of 12 hours

you cant /out with a poll

The Categories tag in the drop-down is a little confusing. I imagine it would be much more familiar if it was labeled something like “Home”, “Forum”, “Main”, or the like.

Not sure where you mean, are you talking about the “all categories” dropdown on the home page next to “all tags” or something else? I think all categories fits for that one because it literally is a list of all the categories.

If in terms of comfort you mean that word “categories” for forum subindexes not being the norm - we’re betting that it will be eventually with discourse steadily getting more popular.

I was referring to the dropdown menu on the top right. But you do have a point that Discourse is growing.50%20AM

Ah okay - the categories page is just the default home page that we set for desktop (it’s latest on mobile). Users can customize what they want their home page to be on /preferences/interface so that link technically doesn’t always go to “home”.

1 Like
2 Likes

dont let people post in games they arent apart of

solid suggestion

Yeah I’ll add that ASAP.
Need to test on private server then have to take site down for a little to add plugins etc.etc.

Good shit, discord login works like a charm

let me close this

Deduce
I debate
I decieve

Will do this ASAP.
Briefly tried what I thought was the trivial solution last night and it didn’t work. >.<

How many times passed since every player posted on every thread

There is no way to tell who the pm is to on the mobile version of the inbox

3 Likes

Don’t think there’s a very good short-term solution because of how the mobile ui for the page is structured. Will think about.

We’ll eventually semi-automated and streamline the role pm sending process - if the ui hasn’t improved by then we’ll do something like having the recipient name be part of the title automatically.
(e.g. Chess Mafia Role - Ellibereth)

I meant to do that this time but just forgot about it until now

Can we get a dark version of the material design theme, please.

and some of that old-forum feel in a skin so i can convince varsoon to sign up?

Hopefully in the next week.

1 Like