SoDope Mafia Eleven

I have no chill

also i want day to end so i can update the site lmao

1 Like

Over 1000+ posts congrats :tada::champagne::balloon::confetti_ball:

Write me a haiku

So, is there any reason to claim Day-1 vigilante and not use it when you’re very confident about your reads?

If he’s town it doesn’t make sense because he didn’t really need it to gain influence… Most people are town reading him as far as I can tell, or at least the most vocal ones are… Isn’t he just basically eliminating a strong town from the game (that being himself)?

Like, there’s no way he’s town with this claim / non-use right?

I don’t get the wagon on the masons since I literally can’t see scum playing this bold to both claim masons this early.
Their buildup to the claim is scummy but idk how they play. Trying really hard not to reveal your partner of which is the recruiter in a masonry is completely reasonable.

There’s no real confusion that MS was or wasn’t the recruiter. Their ISO screams it.

1 Like

@Ellibereth write me a sweet sweet haiki

My wagon is total trash like everyone on it has been scummy lmao

Makes me feel better about not angleshotting I guess

You know what to do
When the God of Death beckons
Shoot Metal Sonic

Yes.

It’s more legit that their claim for the vig shot doing that. It’s been done in some setups and essentially just decides the lynch.

VOTE: chesskid3

Josh also votes chesskid3, i’ll make a separate post for it.

This post is Ellibereth using his proxy vote

Aaa did that’s a lynch folks. Ending the phase.

vengekill metalsonic

Getting weird vibes from @Ellibereth or am totally missing something.

SDMXI - END OF DAY ONE

Votecount as of post #1017

chesskid3 (9): JohnnyDollar, ErikaFurudo, Mittens, MetalSonic, StarV, Margaret, chesskid3, Ellibereth, Josh [Ellibereth Proxy]
MetalSonic (2): Srceenplay, Andresvmb
DS (1): Tier
Mittens (1): Geyde
Sock (1): ZZ_Racer

Not Voting (2): leopardskin4, sock

*Josh proxies to Ellibereth

CHESSKID HAS BEEN LYNCHED

“MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, and so, it seems, the people have decided.”

“String him up then.” says the hooded figure. And so you do. As you slip the noose around the neck of ChessKid, and it tightens around his neck, just as you kick the chair out from under him, he says “DIE METALSONIC DIEEE” and he pulls out a gun and shoots at MS.

The bullet hits MS and bounces off. “Weird.”

“FUUUUUCK.” says ChessKid as he dies an unfulfilled death.

CHESSKID REVEALS TO BE:

Summary

Alignment: Town

Role: Vengeful Townie

Ability: After you are lynched, you can choose to shoot one person.

&

MetalSonic has survived an attack!

You have until 2pm tomorrow to get in your night actions. If all actions are in sooner we can start early. I’ll also be posting in the sign up thread to see if there is a preferred EOD time for everyone since we kinda started up really suddenly.

NIGHT 1 DEADLINE IS: 2019-03-12T21:00:00Z

1 Like