SoDope Mafia 13 - AGORAPHOBIA

so it’s a very selfish, lazy vote and I’ll own that

ngl i feel the opposite way (think he’s always towny) but i struggle to read him as well

:sheep::sheep::sheep:

VOTE: Seththeking

@Ellibereth I see votecount tags in OP with 15 players, only see the 9 players that have posted when I hit the hammer?

Now I’m going to take a nap as well because I don’t believe in sleep schedules, someone wake me up when Seth is hammered

if he’s towny this game then I’ll unvote him

Weird bug. Looking tmrw.

Votecount as of post #47

Seththeking (4): M2H, DoggoPlays, Nanook, clonedcheese
M2H (1): Seththeking
GoalkeeperBoss (1): Urist

Not Voting (9): Duskfall98, GoalkeeperBoss, Ellibereth, JakeTheWolfie, chesskid3, Srceenplay, StarV, GTacc, Andresvmb

not advocating for a mass claim necessarily but what are thoughts on a mass claim

with the house mechanic (im currently curious how many houses we will have to pick from) it would seem that a way to minimize nks would be to find a way to avoid the houses that the mafia choose.

it would probably be a bad idea to openly communicate which houses we enter but if we did we might be able to narrow down potential killers

for instance if we know two people went into seperate houses, it would seem that those two people could not kill each other (tho its likely some mechanic may play around that)

Because you all are whiners

1 Like

Probably a bad idea to talk about roles at all; I wouldn’t count on DS to create comprehensible scum roles

1 Like

Deadline is 12:30pm pacific time Saturday

do sodope’s have a history of having janky roles/role interactions?

1 Like

He ran 12 on m451. I would call the roles funky. For example there was no scum team.

1 Like

i think i was in that one lol?

Better idea

Everyone cool comes to my house

Everyone lame goes to their own houses

2 Likes

i wonder if ds thought of this because of social distancing…or the lack thereof.

1 Like