SoDope Mafia 12: Pick your potion (Game OVER)

absolutely no reason to end day early

Hmmm idk, to frame Elli?

I mean days with a 1v1 are quite tiresome so when it ought to be as clear as I feel it is theres an impulse to end it early

But by all means if you want to do things today go for it

Elli claimed the guilty on me not the other way

Why would I be killing Tier to frame Elli when it’s a lot more convienent the other way around, and the numbers were basically evenly split?

Also if I had a quarter for every time people said the NKs were wifom I’d have a very nice home in south beach

And yet somehow scum usually kill…threats to them?

Whaaaaaat?

I really want m2h to prove themselves town
@m2h what did u do last night

Also I finally understand what’s going on lol

That’s going to be very difficult considering they’re scum with Elli :man_shrugging:

Ok well if elli or chess are obv mafia,shouldn’t we keep them alive to kill cult lol? Like town is gonna focus mafia and then be out numbered

Also any and all m2h posting in the thread is now going to be coached so keep that in mind please

Elli’s the one who said there was a cult "confirmed " in this game if I recall correctly so that’s likely a pile of horseshit

@naz I mediumed tier because I thought mafia might pick off somebody on the wagon against me to frame me.

He’s in a deadchat with me right now actually.

I told him that im town, but he just keeps bitching at me about dying.

Zzzz. Have him write a post to show me it’s him

If not the 2v1 continues

Actually the 2v1 probably continues anyway.

But I assume youll be voting Elli then m2h? If you’re pretending to not be scum and all that

idt that I can c/p out of my medium chat but I’ll ask DS about it.

but the gist is that he keeps ranting about you, me, and elli all being scum and he’s mad that he got killed when he actually had a power role.

it’s clear that he hasn’t been given the spec role yet.

I mean he thinks me and elli are scum, he thinks you’re town.

Tier thinks I’d be “retarded” if I voted for you over elli but tbh im not sure.