SoDope Mafia 12: Pick your potion (Game OVER)

OMG

YOU WAKE UP TO TIER HAVING BEEN TOTALLY MURDERED! When you inspect his body, you notice a really fucking creepy doll next to him.

TIER HAS BEEN KILLED N1 and REVEALS TO BE:

Summary

Role: Doctor
Alignment: Town

Description: You are the doctor. You may every night protect one player from a kill. You may not protect the same person on back to back nights. You may self protect.

Pings:
@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@Cantripmancer
@chesskid3
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@GTacc
@M2H
@naz
@ScarletCelestial
@Srceenplay
@StarV

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is 2019-07-01T20:30:00Z
Hammer and Plurality are active.

GAME ON!

Not Voting (13): ActionDan, Andresvmb, Cantripmancer, chesskid3, Duskfall98, Ellibereth, ErikaFurudo, GTacc, M2H, naz, ScarletCelestial, Srceenplay, StarV

VOTE: ellibereth

VOTE: cantrip

VOTE: Elli

1 Like

unclaimed miller
lurks

1 Like

I got something p clean from the box @chesskid3

who picks that role
wtf

VOTE: Ellibereth

@ds mind if I edit in a reset

Ellibereth doesnt ask and just does it🤔

Ok :man_shrugging:

1. Why does someone pick Godfather as a role?
  2. OK I get that Elli is being voted because of how he was voting sock and people thought it was bad because they thought his PoE was bad. Why does that make him scum again? I’m confused. So same as usual in this game then.

Because m2h and elli are both scum.

2 Likes

And elli did everything he did yesterday to save m2h

2 Likes

And everyone who followed is blind and not very good at critical thinking :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Entire POE is on the wagon with Elli and Elli doesn’t wake up is scum Elli.

Anyway, there’s not much point in discussing the game further until Elli is dead, see ya all day 3… Long weekend.

1 Like

I’m Magical Hats.

If I send DS correct guesses for the 2 roles someone discarded I get a pt/no pt check and chesskid has a pt.

claim @chesskid3

(he discarded day astronaut and a glass china plate found in a recently deceased grandmother’s attic valued at around $425,000 from Antiques Roadshow)

I have no clue what’s going on but I’m guessing there’s no convincing you anything otherwise and he’s dying no matter what happens now.