Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

Hm

I dunno maybe. Seems very specific like, it would just be you that hes targeting. I’m not sure if I see it

Let’s not

Tempted to vote elli for being a liar liar

u wut m8

VOTE: Mantis

VC 1.10

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Ellibereth (L-3): Urist, Mantis
Mantis (L-3): Ellibereth, Not_Jester
Urist (L-4): Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-4): NotMafia

Not Voting: ErikaFurudo

~How many shrimps do you have to eat / before you make your skin turn pink~

I didn’t mean to reply to tw right there but I guess it’s appropriate that my accidental reply was a meme

@Ellibereth will totes sheep but why Mantis?

any thoughts on Urist/Nanook/Andres so far?

why are you willing to sheep?

Well, he also targeted Urist…and targeting a vocal player with the intent of getting them to vote you loudly and then making yourself look bad in your defense of them isn’t the worst Jester play, right?

Like, I’m not saying that’s definitely what happened, but that’s what pinged me as being possible.

one word.
fucking elli fam

Its actually what I might suspect… low key and whatnot. Slightly scummy.

Well okay then lol. He could be scum

If it comes to it I’ll sheep Elli, cause I hate sheeping but even I have to admit the brilliance of Elli. I’d rather kill NJ though.

Don’t really feel like taking the lynch based on Ellis say so though. Would be a waste

I actually have ducky as townish. Not_jester, not so much. Elli is a question mark. And I don’t really want to bring up jester with him… but makes me wonder if hes aiming to go after town and then trying to get lynched for it. Or just scum

@Nanook do you have town reads?

I mean, it wouldn’t be my first choice, but it’s better than not lynching anyone, ya know?

Yes