Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

We’ve played one full game together. I was town, you were scum, I correctly read you. And you did end up dying. So…I’d say that’s not terrible.

not really in the “mantis is scum” kind of way
more in the “this is not a fun answer” kind of way.

Andres ignoring NJ completely doesn’t ping you just a little?

idr you being so fucking funny

it’s cuz i’m not

VC 1.7

Not_Jester (L-3): the_worst, Nanook
Urist (L-3): Not_Jester, Andresvmb
NotMafia (L-3): NotMafia, Urist

Not Voting: Mantis, Ellibereth, ErikaFurudo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

How do you see ISOs

Click the profile pic, then the “X posts in topic” button.

1 Like

Obvious LAMIST post, lynch please

~ Fred

absolutely but alerting him to that when he hasn’t produced any readable content isn’t my jam

So urist’s ISO is not as wolfy as I remembered it

VOTE: andres

• George

Oops I meant to

VOTE: erika

• George

Looking for new hydra partner, apply inside!

Fair, fair

It’s ongoing, so we shouldn’t discuss it. He knows what I’m talking about.

We can be friends!

@Nanook, yeah, you were Town and I was Scum in Flip Flappers, but you also kept calling me Town. Only at the very end did you start coming around to me possibly being Scum. I enjoyed NK’ing you that game for sure.

If you were Scum, would you claim Jester? I think it’s kind of silly. I’m also inclined to think NotMafia is probably Town with that loud entrance.

I think Nanook Unvoting to begin the game, and putting Not_Jester at L-1, is kind of Scummy. But whatever, hard to really tell what was going on there.

Hahaha you just don’t like reading.

Actually, decent chance that Andres is jester here, I’d say.

Also, Andres—don’t bring active games you’re still alive in into things. It’s poor form, cause I can’t comment on it without spoiling Effers game regardless of your alignment in that game, and I’m loathe to do that since I like and respect Effers. So leave that alone—it’s the sort of thing that at best is deeply unfair and manipulative and at worst worthy of a modkill.

Re: flip flappers, I’m sure I was an enjoyable NK…I also got your alignment right, and you lost that game, so…not sure where this insufferable smugness is coming from.

I wrote I wouldn’t discuss it, so let’s move on.