Signs Mafia

Congratulations ^^ that must be a huge relief to have it done

1 Like

fyi key and I will not be around at deadline because of time zones and last minute decisions suck.
Are we purging a lurker yes/no.
I think the answer is almost certainly yes here.

@Dab and @Drifter

My vote we be at dab.
sounds bro-ish to me.

1 Like

I’ll stay on Drifter.
Ima just sheep Prism.

sheep get slaughtered

What issue are you having with our interaction? Ask a specific question and lets get it resolved.
Are you not following what I’m saying about them?

Yo yo yo itsyaboi jtf here today to… well… play the game.

Anyway enough fake pressuring Prism

UNVOTE

Lurkers will get modkilled for inactivity anyway if they don’t turn up, is there any point using a lynch on them?

I’m pretty sure they got prodded recently though

I’m mostly referring to the stuff around #91.
I do follow what you’re saying about Andres, but I’m not sure whether it’s a real accusation or just trying to make one up (and then there’s andres’s point in #99).
Entirely honestly, it could also just be town / town and I’m grasping at straws here, but there’s not much going on here that I can go off of.

Long 451 people will be indoors more they need something to do

Pace of the game is much faster than I’m used to. I also was really hoping that by stepping away for a bit, others would fill the gap and get things really going.

At this point yeah, we actually might have to lurker lynch, which is really not what I like

why no like.

won’t be modkilled if 1 post a day + night action etc.

This is curious to me; if you were still looking to fake pressure later in the day (“still have a bad feeling about Prism”), why was I still your focus over others? I took the bad feeling as being sincere, having it apparently be fake makes me question why you would stay on the person already leaping into debates and giving plenty of content

I view lurker lynches as a true last resort, in particular when all attempts to get them engaged with the game have failed.

The shortened pace means I don’t get to be nearly as generous or methodical, and I think we’re worse for it.

Can someone clarify for me if we can edit substance, given that we can see edit history, rather than just formatting?

Ex. Here I used “dearth”’ when I really meant “abundance”

that sort of change (word fixes) is fine, just don’t do it too retroactively (within a minute or so is fine) and don’t add entire sentences/thoughts. (though I’ve been guilty of that on occasion -.- )

1 Like

Votecount as of post #137

Drifter (2): Prism, Seththeking
Andresvmb (1): Srceenplay
Prism (1): chesskid3
JakeTheWolfie (1): sunbell

Not Voting (8): Drifter, UFOFever, Key, DoggoPlays, Ellibereth, Andresvmb, Dab, JakeTheWolfie

btw if we’re not going for a majority to end the day we should blanket out more votes (see Fish).

VOTE: Dab

Howdy, I appreciate the context and you bringing me in here.

Why have you not voted so far?