Signs Mafia

I dislike this response.

Why don’t you see it as a possible mafia lynch?

Pretty sure a 50% chance of me making it to D2 is worth more to the team than a 1/3 chance of a random investigative on someone.

Alright, someone else has to help him out here, I’m throwing in the towel for the moment.

Prism, is it not even theoretically possible for the mafia to be correctly lynched through the game (ending the game D4), and them not get any kills because they keep attacking the Rams?

I’m still sceptical on the mass claim.
Tell you what though Elli.
If half the playerlist Mass Claims.
I’ll also hard Claim.

@Nanook should probably clarify that we’re using (I assume) our usual voting, e.g. majority instantly ends day, if deadline is reached without a majority person with most votes dies, if there is a tie mafia team breaks.

It is, you’re reading me saying “town mislynch” as literally being a lynch that will be used on a townsperson.

The usage implies that what I mean is “another, extra guess before we lose” or “a lynch that can be on either alignment”

If we are using our usual voting (which you seem to not only enfoce, but forbid any other voting system) ten we shouldn’t need to clarify, right? But I digress.

Few people’s first game here, and certain uniform things are still worth repeated clarification since people forget things. :stuck_out_tongue:

My apologies.

VOTE: prism

I was going to wait a little while longer to see how the day plays out but I don’t think it matters to much atm.

I have a N0 red check on prism.

Crab is generally bad except in numbers, in a massclaim scenario Scorpion is by far the strongest individual pick. Goat might be useful too.

There’s a big assumption being made for this to be true (in which case it is). Don’t think that assumption holds.

Incidentally, based off absolutely nothing, I don’t think you’d be making said assumption as scum, so we can pretend we got somewhere.

Eh, looking at it I got the divisions wrong and the ones where I presume you’d actually be notified are the ones that are worthless. I guess that makes Crab the better pick here. (Bull easily provable…also why? Scales easily provable. Centaur uh, lol)

Strength would have come from discerning between Crab and Ram

Which role, or roles, would you want outed, and in which order? (ie. Centaur reveals first, then Scorpion, then Scales, etc) Note that you can say to have 2+ roles to reveal at the same time

Also I wasn’t that #friendly earlier by the throwing in the towel line to Jake and the unilateralist line to Elli, my apologies.

That was probably the least unfriendliest thing someone said to me all day. :wink:

Anyway since I have to go sleep and then probably won’t be around too much when I’m working - I don’t actually want a traditional massclaim.

I do think there exists some scheme where certain people claim their role truthfully some percent of the time and lie about a corresponding role some other percent of the time might be half decent but don’t think it’ll happen in a practical sense this game.

I love how screenplay is just being ignored