Signs Mafia

Hurting roles is irrelevant if it outs the scumteam. We preferably move relatively fast for maximum effectiveness since there are slightly better claiming schemes mafia can do but I doubt most people would be willing to put in the time actually figure them out.

anyway I’m obviously ram.

Do you mean Fish?

and I’m obviously puck

OP edited with scum/town ratio and small clarification to the Bull role.

Mass claim

VOTE: Prism

Rhis is scum. I know iT is. let’s bully this slot into giving info.

Massclaim is correct

I think.

Barring bull trolling

I fail to see the benefits to a Day 1 massclaim. Most roles do not appear to be easily provable. Ram is strong because it gains a mislynch if it blocks twice. Water-Bearers are safe nightkills. Scales is kinda neutral, but scum benefit from knowing it more than town. Crab can probably be ignored by scum but again, safe NKs.

I also don’t like Ellibereth unilaterally starting it. In particular, there is little reason to pick Ram if you intend on massclaiming.

I’ll think on the MC more while I wake up, but not a fan.

I think I can predict what roughly half the game would have picked in which case it becomes worth.

Also I’m pretty sure scum will take the 50/50 on killing me anyway xD.

To be clear: There are signs that scum will not fakeclaim. It is smart to pick one as town, and some of them appear to be investigative as a bonus.

Ram is a role whose only use in a massclaim is that it encourages scum to shoot someone else. If you wanted a massclaim, you should have been picking something like Scorpion.

??

Not entirely true

Two blocked scumkills gives town an extra town mislynch.

And yes, simplification.

The crux behind mass claim is I’m willing to sacrifice a significant amount of role effectiveness in exchange for a not insignificant boost to my accuracy.

That’s great, why did you pick Ram if you wanted to instantly massclaim?

Everyone loves a unilateralist

It’s more of a NK nullifier. As in, there would be no NK. As if the Mafia just didn’t kill.

I think I’m getting shot regardless of being a Ram.

…Yes, and if two are nullified, the result is…an extra town mislynch.

I love the ego and confidence but I’m just struggling to wrap my head around why you would pick it over one of the roles that actually helps the entire team, is investigative, and effectively clears you in a massclaim.

I would bet on at least one water-bearer here.