Signs MAFIA

Yes, but would it be angleshooting if they said that their rolecard says one thing, while the OP rolecards say another?

Of course–Goats gain abilities based on what the player they target is targeted with. So if a Scorpion targets Goat B the same night that Goat A targets Goat B, Goat A would get the Scorpion ability.

I don’t think you’re understanding how this works, nobody gets a rolecard, the roles are literally in the OP. Everyone just tells me which one they want, there are no proper role cards involved.

If multiple abilities target a player, will the goat get multiple abilities?

I mean that the role that they chose.

Nope, Goat gets at most one ability. Will clarify in OP. Which ability is determined by rng.

What I mean by thsir rolecard is the card that they pick, or are you intentionally misrepresenting me?

I don’t understand how else to answer your question. The roles are publicly available in the OP :woman_shrugging:

What if multiple ppl want the same role 1 town 1 schm then what

What do you mean? There can be as many roles as people choose—so if everyone in the game chooses Goat, then there will be 13 goats

Fuck yeah I wanna be a goat then

1 Like

Seth do u like gambits

Sign of the Fish (scum)

Loner: as a loner, you like to be left alone. If there are no votes on you at the end of the day, you cannot be killed the following night. If you have one vote on you at EOD, the following night you can choose one player other than yourself to protect from lethal night actions. If you have more than one vote at EOD, you have no night abilities.

I’ll be this

1 Like

I love em so much. I’m willing to fake claim this with you -) Sign of the Bull

Loving spirit: before the game, you pick another player to be lovers with. This means you’ll have full private communication at all times with your lover, BUT if your partner dies then you will as well.

I Hardclaim it.
Don’t say who my partner is.

Then I’ll say it’s you later down the line or somethinf

So we have a fish & Plausible goat

Ya. I’m goat