Signs Mafia part II

I have never played the games, unlimited blood works and whatever the prequel was called were good, but don’t think I found any of the others to be enjoyable. tried watching whatever the thing was that aired in the fall and couldn’t get into it since it seemed so far removed.

but I wanna talk animoo with him

1 Like

:poop:

sup bro, how’s it hangin’?

Who’s Scum?

/Vote Chesskid3

Are you scum?

it’s saying ur vote didn’t go through.

my guess is scum is purposely trying to keep tight lipped for day 1.

Just throw me in the Townbox and you’ll be fine.

Votecount as of post #68

sunbell (1): Srceenplay
Key (1): Andresvmb
Ellibereth (1): chesskid3
Nanook (1): JakeTheWolfie
Srceenplay (1): DoggoPlays

Not Voting (4): Ellibereth, Key, Seththeking, sunbell

just finished ep1 of drrr, hoping it gets better since this was kinda slow

ep 2 the narrator was annoying : (

Zzzz

1 Like

Random buzzwords?
I want to just ignore you / assume you’re messing with me, but last game you also found reasons to push onto me and you were scum so idk what’s up here. either you really don’t like me, or you’re mafia doing the exact same thing :thinking:

I completely forgot about this. This is a very good point, so I guess we care less about fish this game than we did last game. Still, doesn’t hurt to be aware.

Isn’t this why we need to start questioning people? So that they can’t do that??

the rest is anime discussion ;-; lowkey skimmed it, I’m assuming there’s not a mafia claim hidden there or something

going to tentatively VOTE: Srceenplay

Has fish been improved from last game? Even if scum is protected from a shot, I’m pretty sure they’re almost always guiltied anyway and there’s also only two scum. They weren’t worth worrying about last game and I don’t see any reason to bring that in here again.

I liked drrr from what I remember, would recommend. With that in mind, Elli being active exclusively to talk about anime isn’t super promising.

Right now don’t really want to lynch sunbell, doggo

This isn’t a valid vote, you need to use the vote tags

tbf, there was fish last game and I think we worried about it the right amount last game.

but yeah, not feeling like we need to worry about it this game, since it’s worse now and it’s easy enough to make informed fish location guesses if we have a scales that doesn’t work in the night.

is elli playing the game or starcrafting and weebing?

If a scales shoots someone and neither of them dies, it’s not really a guess that the target was scum (since scales dies on shooting town) unless we’re really worried about centaur trolling or the roles changed more than I thought. The only real thing would be deciding whether to believe the claimed shooter. Or are there other things fish can protect from?

There is so much clicking in starcraft

I think he plays mafia while I’m asleep judging by timestamps

:thinkwoke: