Siege Of Rohan OVER

But, shit, maybe it could be a two person scum team with one of them getting 2 votes as a balance there? That could make sense with Sarumon’s corrupting character. So maybe it is Screen? But would he really hard bus Elli like that if that’s his only partner when he wasn’t under any real suspicion?

i mean if that fits then you’re the worst scum player in history with how you curved elli

or is this just maximum memes

Actually it just really fits why you kept trying to hard push me and Dunya when that didn’t make sense

And Esooa doesn’t really start trying until yesterday. Yeah I’m thinking it’s just this simple. I’ll wait for you to vote first though Screen. Or if you have anything else I should know first?

wat

You’re scum, and you kept trying to insist me and Dunya were the team when we clearly weren’t.

Ask esooa. Like I said they have explains to do.

1 Like

Why are you trying to sell me on a worldview I’ll never accept lol

It doesn’t describe their role

Lol I don’t care what you think. I’m thinking out loud and I need to convince Screen that I’m right

screen mind is somewhere else

and lol fake cop claim and no one is calling me out for it

esooa says they need to have 5 town in hood to meet town win condition

Because I’m just fucking lost and/or mathematically you’re confirmed town lol

Why can’t they talk here though??

they can’t?

I mean so far all I’ve seen is you telling us what Esooa is saying? How recent is that convo? Why aren’t they just posting here?

It was the previous night. They said they tried to invite dunya but couldn’t.

Last night they said the tried to invite lazer

It doesn’t make sense that Esooa is responsible for the actions of a different revealed player’s power