Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

I mean, I’m just trying to figure you out. You admit your first 2 votes (sheep, then brass) were pure RVS votes. But then when Metal questions the brass sub out you jump on that, also agreeing that everyone seems wolfy. I’ve kind of actually come 'round to liking your list a bit, if it’s even still where you’re at, but that it’s your list gives me pause. It looks like you’ve just gone after the sub outs for subbing out in a looooooong games (long for me at least), and that after apologising that they were just RVS votes. Your play certainly doesn’t convince me you’re NOT a wolf.

your play certainly does convince me you’re a wolf

where the fuck is like

half this playerlist

I don’t know, I’ve seen it both ways. I’m dominantly used to 24/12 cycles (that’s hours). We get no-shows and sub outs too, but rarely on the alignment draw. What experience I have at MS has been that it’s far more common there. MU actually forbids discussion of it, sort of, and I lost 2 championship games there over it, both as town and a sub and knowing full well who the last scum were. It was the MODS who angled the games…

Cheeky was sure you’re one. I’ve changed my mind on it.

I would think that would be a better place to look for wolves. But I know in my first game here we did have one chatty wolf. And I like have a rule that there’s always one chatty wolf trying to somewhat lead town.

What do you think of the Riley / TGP dynamic?

null null

am i the only oen who like

hates this popin

I could vote Kurt Gödel. But I think his reply to my question may have been my fault. I was directing it to TGP about his vote for Gödel 'till the brass replacement (mom) showed up, but I failed to use the personal reply thingie. In truth,I’m still having trouble navigating the site. And, yes, I’d still like to hear from TGP about that vote on Gödel.

I think if everyone compared our reads we’d have this well in hand, but it doesn’t look hopeful that’s even a possibility. This is why I don’t like long games - too many players seem to forget about them.

no like i dislike how he’s literally had 0 thread presence for a while until he pops in and answers a question and pops back out without doing anything

and it’s worse that his response was literally one word

as in like

if it were a question he were responding to like he had to explain all his reads and he wrote a detailed paragraph and popped back out without doing anything i might in italics be ok with it

I am bored

maybe try playing the game

Does it need to be more than one word?

8 hours left lets not go into this with a no lynch

this is a town of potatoes

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox