[SFM1] Dead Chat

Chem voting dead over seth potentially encourages two town to vote seth instead

@Ellibereth I know you said not to criticize players post game, but may I ask what happened to cause this rule to be added?

My guess is that this rule was added becausce post game can be particularly hostile. I don’t think censor-shipping criticism is the answer to this, as post game is meant to be a way to relieve your emotions. Bottling up emotions is a way for people to hold grudges against others in the future, and for someone to say “I don’t want any criticism” puts a sour taste in anyone’s mouth who hears it because it makes them feel like they don’t want to improve.

I think a better rule would be that only constructive criticism is allowed.

This is my short summary for why I dislike this rule but I have more reasoning that I didn’t put into this one as I’m typing this while eating

Considering Chem being perceived as scummy by many town in thread, and the flippancy of his vote, it would have been better served on either Quin/Ash.

Chemist should have waited tbh

will I be correct

or will Eric win us the game

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball

Eric might vote Ash

I wouldn’t be surprised at this point it’s like everyone doesn’t understand how LYLO works

2 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaa

If mafia blow up Seth they can vote ash and win

Since votes are locked and the Suicide bomber kills one mafia and one town that wins them the game

Orange said the suicide bomber locks in LyLo

I wonder if mafia are smart enough to realize this

No they said the claim vigilante does

He said both of them do

Where

Here

Oh the post below said so

Told u quin was the better day 1 lunch, but nooo let’s lynch the jailor

Now what? Today depends on who hits 3 votes first?