Second Great Nanook Semi-Invitational

work hard so your kid doesn’t have to say that

1 Like

My family owns a yacht but I’ve found from conversations with Elli that my understanding of yachts may be different from other circles

when key thinks of yachts:

when eli thinks of yachts:

5 Likes

Yachts require sails! Unless they’re superyachts, but we don’t talk about those.

My family yacht participated in fun races like this: https://nzhistory.govt.nz/media/photo/wellington-lyttelton-yacht-race-tragedy

im not interested if there are no merpeople

There are always merpeople in your heart

Was the first nanook semi invitational the one with two different games? And the possibility for scum to move between games? Dunno if this was something before my time or if I was actually in it.

it was LOL

Ah fun, I won a Nanook (Semi)Invitational in like one day, I must be in again to play another one day of mafia.

I anticipate this one will run a whole 1-3 days! Possibly 4, even.

2 Likes

it’s going to last less time than now to start time

2 Likes

Definitely

best of all time suck?

This game will utilize the new multi-voting feature that is being rolled out soon, which will allow for multiple executions in the same day. Theoretically you could lose or win the game on D1 if you kill enough people!

2 Likes

Imagine being an IC and you’re like

“kek all u fuckers gonna die”

1 Like

@Key we actually have to get this done soon now LOL

2 Likes

Now if this was a game made by me, ypu’d be like “Okay Key, don’t ever roll the feature out. No one needs it.”

1 Like

ALMFVUYSDOUKSAPOFĞOAS?=V)YHSDUISJAVI=?SPĞAFCKF P=)SB/DNY)SDIUSAH JKDSADSAFGASDHFSDGDSFDSF

It’s getting built for ranked.

It’s being built for ranked, I’m just making use of it