Scumhunter's Speed - Day 3 (Complete)

@MetalSonic I continue to see very little reason not to vote between Cats and DS. I can’t be sure obviously that one of them will flip Scum, but my “worldview” certainly contains one of them.

@GTacc, where are you leaning?

@very_unique_name, why do you think that people are throwing you under the bus? And can you explain a little better why you think DS is Town? If you think Cats is Scum, what does it say to you that Cats refused to get on DS’ wagon on D1 [#176] and was getting all concerned about there being 4 votes there (Gtacc moved to Erika, so there were only 3 votes on DS actually), but never expressed such concerns about Nanook (literally putting Nanook in an identical situation)?

It can also be said when town, so that’s really NAI.

And I agree with you that at this point in the game that’s where we will lynch, I just think that both you and MS not even admitting the possibility that the Nanook lynch could have been mostly town driven is really really bad play to tunnel like how you’re doing if you are town.

Its literally the same issue that I had with Nanooks worldview when he colored himself into the corner of DS has to be scum

I’m not, so your worldview is flawed.

Gtacc put VUN at L-2 in #95. I didn’t even remember this. That also lasted for a little while. And Erika came in, completely ignored this fact but instead pushed for DS as a target (by also saying that someone in the Not Voting group was probably Scum). And then Gtacc moved onto DS, only to move to Erika after being called out by DS. Cats did not seem to have much of an issue with the run up of votes on VUN there, I might add.

Okay, maybe it is not DS? I can see why I said what I said in #209. Ugh the reasoning for the vote on Nanook still blows.

So, let’s rank people from Scummiest to Towniest in my mind right now:

Catspurr
DS/VUN
Gtacc
MS

Gtacc could be fooling me. I really don’t like the switch onto Nanook in #186 for obvious reasons. It just reads like trying to find any reason to move the wagon away from DS and onto now Confirmed Town. So Gtacc and DS are probably same alignment (by mere virtue of how quickly Gtacc moved away from DS when the wagon really started to build). If Gtacc and DS are Scum together, that behavior kind of makes sense, because if Gtacc is Scum and DS Town, then Gtacc probably doesn’t care who of the two gets lynched and doesn’t mind the wagon building up there, so doesn’t move away as obviously.

Okay, what I’m starting to realize is that I don’t trust anyone in the game. This is bad.

MS could totally be Scum in this game. I haven’t ruled it out. All you have to do is read my posts to know I don’t trust anyone here. But, we still have to lynch someone, and from where I’m sitting, it’s best for it to be one of VUN/Cats/you.

This was an interesting exchange looking back on it. Would she actually say that about herself and another partner?

She also mentioned MS an inordinate amount. May not lend credibility to a scum!MS world

In her posts she mentioned/voted or referenced: Andres, DS, Nanook, MS, Gtacc, VUN

Cats the only one alive that was not mentioned at all by Erika

As DS says you are either tunnel tracking this game or scum driving the mislynchs.

I a standard mafia game, I am happy enough to be mislynche as town, shit happens.
In this game where a mislynch is so costly to town, we cannot allow ourselves to be mislynched as town.

I really hope you are scum, because I am not liking your play as town any more.
You use to be more clear thinking and controlled in your game.
Now you seem to take the easy way out all the time.

In this game cats goes “I don’t like X’s play as town” whenever X suspects him lol. Happened to me too.

Yeah I completely agree with this, and the fact that Andres/MS views of the game are so deeply aligned with each others concerns me because I know that I am not scum, and I have a feeling that Cats is as well, so if its not Gtacc and Vun - Its MS and Andres.

You really should not say such things if you do not want to be booted out of the game.

No shit me and Andres are aligned. We are aligned with the TOWN.

Make up your mind man

As am I, but you both seem dead set on possibly lynching me which I know 100% is a mislynch (from my POV obv),

The problem with you and Cats’ game here is that you seem to be complaining nonstop about being SR (and even going as far as to call me Scum), when you should be Scum reading me if I wasn’t Scum reading you. It would be very strange if I wasn’t suspecting you when you helped lynch a Town player to avoid having the game be a white flag game. Like, what?

@catspurr And as a reminder, I didn’t drive any mislynches this game. This shouldn’t have to be repeated - the only people left that were on the wrong wagon (and one that happened fast) were you, DS, Gtacc and VUN. If you guys aren’t willing to try and figure out what is going on, then I’m going to use my vote to help solve this. And it would be tunneling if I was onto one player and no one else - which I’m clearly not doing.

And what’s this theory that if it’s not VUN and Gtacc, it’s me and MS? So instead of voting for you DS when I could have had you lynched and there was a lot of pressure on you (or for Nanook for that matter), I make a whole show D1 to vote my Scum Partner with no one else on him? How likely do you think it is that the only Scum on the Town wagon was the hammer? Any guesses? Seriously, out of all the theories that have come out, this is by far the most ridiculous.

1 Like

Firstly, no, we are not dead set on lynching you. Else, you would be hanging on a noose by now

Next, you could be lying. About it being a mislynch. Knowing full well that we are lynching correctly.

Have I outright called you scum? I don’t think I have. I believe I’ve said that I don’t think scum you blocks my lynch like you do. Not sure why you are putting false info into the thread like that.

That theory is, that if it’s not Gtacc/VUN then with how I am townreading cats, and know my own alignment, it would have to be one of you just based on numbers.

That last part made me chuckle.

Yeah, the problem with this game is that we need all town to vote correctly in the game in order to lynch scum (assuming no bussing). And, the funny thing is, we only control two out of four of the necessary votes to seal a lynch. This means that we actually have to get the remaining town on the Nanook wagon to recognize our authority and sheep us once we have arrived at a decision. If any of them happens to buy that “MS/Andres” nonsense, or any other manipulative lie perpetrated by the scum, we fail. Seriously, this setup is whammo.

Does this sort of analysis come from scum?

Idk this kinda reads like town Gtacc

Also not sure why scum Gtacc wouldn’t just make that four if they were scum