RPG Mafia 9er

like straight up if Dog is a hit I probably vote Urist immediately after but I already feel that his voters aren’t his teammates except possibly StarV

You’re using too much of your brain for a d1 on mafia 451. The trolls here counter brainy reads by being braindead early game.

anyone do… anything that you think you can get a read off of?

my experience is that the trolls/site regulars will play a very boring, tight lipped game on day 1 and won’t explain their reads with the intention of avoiding giving any tells. Most of their posts will be memey and short with no content.

You seem to be actively trying to drive the game forward, which seems like the typical thing a townie does while playing 451 for the first time. Said townie usually has a hard time believing anyone who points out to them that day 1 is different on this site, and they usually struggle a bit early game but by the time they play their second game on site they are already old and grizzled and understand.

if you had full control over today’s yeet, who would you vote for if you had to vote in the next two minutes

If this was a strategic yeet based on who I thought was scum, it would be a non-yeet no-vote because I have nothing to make reads.

If it was a yeet based off of who I think would be the least valuable to help town as the game progresses, it would be StarV.

we’re yeeting today, but I think you’re just town

someone’s salty

is my description wrong tho?

guess we’ll find out!

you should selfpres onto srceenplay @DoggoPlays

maybe later. scum breaks ties so me voting srceen here doesn’t prevent a townie from getting yeeted.

urist, you got anything?

am i supposed to

I’m going to say yes, and “my dog ate it” is not an valid answer

Trying to power wolf by stating facts that are not helpful.

vote for me coward

(I’m like 80% sure this is refering to Doggo but on the off chance)

DoggoPlays (3): Srceenplay, chesskid3, StarV
Srceenplay (2): Urist, Dolby
Urist (1): orangeandblack5

Not Voting (3): Andresvmb, DoggoPlays, gellnick

g’mornin

:tuturu: