All of the way to Dolby (4)

dog OVBVIOUS scum

VOTE: Doggo

VOTE: dog

1 Like

Get ā€˜em

idk what Dogā€™s done to earn this ire

VOTE: Srceenplay

idk the more I look at #17 the less it feels like a real thought and more like filler and I donā€™t like it

:bait: Because it is. Try hard.

So Dog and Dolby. GG.

frantically telling dog to self pres

How do I quote posts here

Iā€™m Town, so donā€™t shoot.

Nice to know this is starting out just like every other game on this website before the site died.

Honestly I feel like in this game format, d1 is sort of useless, not much that can really be done. I have no need to self preserve at this time, much like thereā€™s no incentive to really do anything.

I mean getting a hit D1 is huge

wrong and bad

1 Like

you arenā€™t dog

Dog is flailing. Scum tell.

1 Like

and when thereā€™s a game with chess and StarV and screenplay and urist and andres, town is not going to get useful information to have an above rand chance of getting a hit on scum.

I think I played one game with you in the past and you werenā€™t in their level of trolliness. Donā€™t believe Iā€™ve played with Dolby or gellnick, but the gamestate with the aforementioned players isnā€™t going to give me anything above rand to get a good vote in.

1 Like

okay

I mean not really? Like he isnā€™t going for the clear next option for the yeet, and heā€™s anti-aligned with like half the game already. He feels like a lost new guy who hasnā€™t been told that no yeeting is bad.