Roll 6D6 Mafia Signups

@DS I think I’m familiar with all roles in OP other than Role Oracle: clarify pls?

Also, if cop is rolled, it’s N0 town-peek, but then full cop?

Also also, if 6 (killing) is rolled for town and then 5 or 6 is rolled for the result, town gets a full Vig AND a 1-shot or 2-shot Vig on top of that?

Oh, and I may be a little more verbose than your average bear, too… my apologies in advance.

What are the phase lengths?

1 Like

Deadlines will be 72hr days, 24 hour nights

So it’s actually the number of times that the category is rolled.

So let’s say that I roll the dice six times and, here I’ll roll it randomly

Example roll: 6,3,1,4,3,1

That would give us four hits in the investigative category, one in the protective, and one in the killing category.

Four hits in investigative gives is a tracker, one in protective gives us a bodyguard and one in killing gives us a one shot vigilante.

The mafia team power roles would then be town power roles minus one = 2. I roll two more times (6,4) and the mafia team then has a watcher and a rolecop and is filled out to have a goon as well.

That’s how the setup is rolled, and as such the mafia team always knows how many power roles the town randed - just not which ones they have.

That makes more sense, thanks. So it could be Roleblocker + Doctor vs 1x Mafia (if 6x 4/5’s are rolled). Thanks for the clarification.

EDIT: And if town have a Cop, that’s all they have and mafia are all goons.

1 Like

Welcome to 451. 72/24 are the phase lengths. You joining? I need one more to rand.

@DS What is a Role Oracle, exactly?

The Oracle may each night target a person. If the Oracle ever dies, the role of the last person targeted by the Oracle will be revealed publicly.

In reality it becomes an essential innocent child if the role is ever claimed

1 Like

Since all the mafia roles are options for town roles it doesn’t immediately out alignment

Except Watcher, right? Nobody claims Watcher…

Yup forgot about watcher. Watcher/Goon are the two mafia roles possibly revealed by the oracle

Someone should sign up for last spot I want this to start

/i

1 Like

hit the button

VOTE: Josh

For only half-inning.

1 Like

Hell, why not. /in

3 Likes

hype

And that’s a rand folks! Game will be going up soon.

1 Like

Panopticon
beeboy
Duskfall98
chesskid3
Tier
M2H
Cantripmancer
Ellibereth
Andresvmb
ActionDan
GTacc