Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

Not sure about what

What is my role in games as town

thing on Dusk

I don’t really remember tbh LOL

You’re the meta guy cmon!

I don’t like how little @M2H has contributed so far, excuse or no excuse. And we all know my read of StarV isn’t really based in just this game, so this is probably a better place for my vote for now.

VOTE: Mewtwo

If you don’t want to be overgamed, don’t be in MU champs + 3-5 other games at the same time.
Come kick it back with us for a while and play the game, hmm?

1 Like

His scumtell is acting nonchalant/ignoring pressure and scumreads on him as scum

The tbh stuff is just a meme but the attitude around it

who, me? I hope you enjoy being wrong

Bruh did u even look at my tierlist

you mean dusk? I didn’t ignore your tierlist, I just didn’t see anything I wanted to respond to.

I find it hard to believe you genuinely think that’s alignment indicative.
I feel like you’re voting out of annoyance again.
Also it’s barely been any time lol why are you in such a hurry for contributions.

Do you actually have any questions to ask me? I gave you my initial thoughts.

Where are you located in my tierlist?

I’m inpatient to play because I enjoy mafia.

Also, what the fuck is this shit:

a thing

https://i.imgur.com/LTdKIL9.png

the above spoilered image is what happens when you shorten a post or have it deleted without reloading, refreshing, or scrolling through the page. probably won’t happen unless you’re doing something you shouldn’t be

I am the meta guy?You mean like the guy who reads peoples all games and understand their process of thinking? I think you think I’m someone else.

I mean, I think you should know from the matroshka thing that not a lot of contributions in some period doesn’t make certain ppl more likely to be scum.

Also we can talk about the bug privately.

Elli is the meta guy

I am what guy then

Bruh I was talking to Elli there