Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

Canadia

Not a country.

Oh come now

True

My problem with @StarV is he’s not trying to find the mafia. He’s saying he found a townblock and is content to just keep saying “this is the town block and I am in it” and leave it at that. If he is town, he is trying to pocket and gatekeep the town block for his own benefit, he is only saving his own ass, and if we don’t lynch him, Mafia will keep him around for an easy mislynch in the lategame. If he is scum, he is trying to pocket and gatekeep the town block for his own benefit.

It’s a lose-lose game to let this go.

Wait Elli’s in the game I’ll just sheep him tbh
VOTE: Duskfall98

UNVOTE

1 Like

I’m still Scum Reading there. But it’s too early to end the day I think.

You should give him time. Broadly, I think you’re right - we shouldn’t give players a pass for not trying. But I’m in agreement that more often than not it’s coming from Town.

That hot unvote

1 Like

@Ellibereth answer my Qs

Also, StarV totally likes putting himself in Town blocks. It’s totally NAI. Yeah, it’s early. But you gotta start somewhere.

But it’s actually all town. So it is alignment indicative

the fact that you’re right gets on my nerves

sigh

VOTE: Cantripmancer

Something about tier list:
I am gonna change my avatar soon and don’t forget that my old profile picture which is in the tier list is some girl wearing headphones.

VOTE: Chesskid3

If I get to edit tierlist, I will put town on top, scum on bottom and edit my avatar.

Why chesskid?

I wouldn’t know that. And I don’t have them all as Town yet.

Why not?

1 Like