Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

How do you get the Dan/Andre/GTacc town reads, exactly?

Also, ftr, if I hadn’t (possibly) double-shot with scum, I wouldn’t have claimed until it became more necessary, but I theorized to DS during the Night that scum might kill Elli to frame me for pushing a town against the Dusk wagon, so shrug. I warned you I was bad as town. :wink:

As for your suggested tier…I think I’m fine with that, although I tend to agree that Beeboy should claim near the end. I’m not entirely sure I understand how a partial claim will help, but I’ll run with it.

@Tier: I’m probably wrong on you, but maybe I’m not.

Good stances at the right times to have them rather than 300 posts too late esentially

Partial claim just locks scum down to PR or VT claim while we still have Prs alive who can catch them and maximizes the odds we dont force all PRs to claim etc etc so scum are still killing suboptimally

And if theres no scum in my PoE I quit mafia so

“If there’s no scum in half the remaining game, I must suck.” :stuck_out_tongue:

But ok. Yeah, I’m down with that POE.

I’m doing a whole bunch of honey-do’s right now, so I’ll be here sporadically, probably.

I’m down to be lynched by some terrible chesskid logic.

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

We could lynch M2H here and I wouldn’t bat an eye. Also, StarV is pushing a ridiculous universe, so lynching there is fine by me. I have an identical POE to yours (though I seriously question Cantripmancer’s logic behind the purported Vig shot), so frankly we could just push amongst those and see what shakes out.

Yeah, no… I bussed Duskfall, he was really mad.

Chesskid is so smart to see it. It was my optimal move and I had no chance if I sheeped Elli and pushed for the wagon to go there instead.

Well… That would have been really bad because we might have lynched town.

This is possible. I am basically suggesting we figure this out before we move on. If we can partly rely on the strength of Elli’s read not to be on Dusk, then I think pushing M2H makes perfect sense.

You’re clearing M2H for really suspect reasons. That’s why I’m doubting your alignment.

Theres a reason m2h is in the poe despite being a CW

I want like.

M2h
Tier
Makaze
Star
Bee claims in that order and honestly I think I’m ok without the bee claim

Just waiting on @ActionDan

I have no claim to make

I see why you’re mad but you don’t need to be mad :frowning:

:man_shrugging: we can’t both be scum!

I’m not mad, I’m just indifferent about the outcome of a game because I know I’m getting lynched.

This isnt a claim bucket to just mindlessly lynch through