Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

What is my role in games as town

thing on Dusk

I don’t really remember tbh LOL

You’re the meta guy cmon!

I don’t like how little @M2H has contributed so far, excuse or no excuse. And we all know my read of StarV isn’t really based in just this game, so this is probably a better place for my vote for now.

VOTE: Mewtwo

If you don’t want to be overgamed, don’t be in MU champs + 3-5 other games at the same time.
Come kick it back with us for a while and play the game, hmm?

1 Like

His scumtell is acting nonchalant/ignoring pressure and scumreads on him as scum

The tbh stuff is just a meme but the attitude around it

who, me? I hope you enjoy being wrong

Bruh did u even look at my tierlist

you mean dusk? I didn’t ignore your tierlist, I just didn’t see anything I wanted to respond to.

I find it hard to believe you genuinely think that’s alignment indicative.
I feel like you’re voting out of annoyance again.
Also it’s barely been any time lol why are you in such a hurry for contributions.

Do you actually have any questions to ask me? I gave you my initial thoughts.

Where are you located in my tierlist?

I’m inpatient to play because I enjoy mafia.

Also, what the fuck is this shit:

a thing

https://i.imgur.com/LTdKIL9.png

the above spoilered image is what happens when you shorten a post or have it deleted without reloading, refreshing, or scrolling through the page. probably won’t happen unless you’re doing something you shouldn’t be

I am the meta guy?You mean like the guy who reads peoples all games and understand their process of thinking? I think you think I’m someone else.

I mean, I think you should know from the matroshka thing that not a lot of contributions in some period doesn’t make certain ppl more likely to be scum.

Also we can talk about the bug privately.

Elli is the meta guy

I am what guy then

Bruh I was talking to Elli there

I have a few.
Would you say you’re on the dusk wagon for the same reason the others are?
Do you have any other strong reads at this time?
Are you going to make time for this game?
And an extension of the second question, how do you feel about elli so far this game?