Ranked 5v2

Or we could just kill you/GTacc and most likely win the game.

But to be totally honest, I think it’s just GTacc.

Jake is not likely to be Scum in my opinion, and I’m obviously not going to vote to TK Chess/Nanook today. Nanook is practically Confirmed Town, and Chess called out M2H first so that’s comforting.

VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: JakeTheWolfie
VOTE: StarV

Sorry, exam in 1 week and hard af

Didnt even get the chance to end my game

VOTE: GTacc

I’m fine being TK’ed if all of me, StarV, and GTacc are TK’ed at the same time. Any other outcome does not make sense to me.

This solve is ridiculous and you’re probably just scum.

If I’m mafia, I just kill you on day 1 to guarantee points for living longer in an unwinnable set up. I could still try a push for GTacc today under the pretense that I didn’t really have time to check the thread because I’m renovating my apartment (Which is true).

Why gtacc?

@chesskid3 @Nanook Our vote today needs to include Andres

I’m not probably anything. You’re just consistently wrong. You even voted with Scum M2H for 4 people at one point that would have lost the game.

So M2H just copied his scum partner’s vote in the most hilariously bad way possible? I mean, why am I arguing with scum? :rofl:

I’m not even arguing it makes you Scum. I’m arguing that your positions have been bad and you should re-evaluate.

I think M2 probably includes his scum partner in the vote in order to “not be suspicious”.

That’s 4 people. What’s your point?

“Hey, let me directly sheep a town player who has recently been on the right side of a lot of tks.”

It’s reasonable to assume he thought I’d get more engaged.

Uhm… My point is that I’m right. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can go ahead and vote me, I don’t really care. My position will most likely not change, as stated in #363.

And you’re just wrong btw. I’m hoping it’s just you being Scum, but I am more suspicious of GTacc right now.

I have specific reasons to think it’s GTacc, in that they identified me specifically as not a TR but never defended that position when I asked. Now we’re getting a claim that they are just busy, which is fine, but I hard disagree with a Jake vote and they are voting there now.