Ranked 2v7

I think if chesskid is able to say “we are voting exactly andres” on d2 a day off of deadline and we could consolidate on him, this win would have been a lot smoother.

I mean, he did give a 3 person POE, we killed one D2, then on D3 we…killed me for some reason, with Andres semi-outing to make it happen?

Like there’s zero reason for that to be a rational play, regardless of whether you’re playing to rank or playing to win :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@Ellibereth I advise you not to reveal the ranking system that you will use, for if it is a ruler, the players will warp it.

Nah I’m very confident the new one will work.

Even if it does work, I still advise it to be hidden to delay the possibility of abuse.

I want abuse to happen as soon as possible if it’s possible.

4 Likes

Don’t consume too much of your steamed plays, now.

nah I appreciate when you guys fuck with stuff. I’d rather have this happen now than with malicious actors when we have money events and the like.

1 Like

addendum: fucking stuff that I already know is broken and in the process of fixing is different, don’t exploit old bugs find new ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Famous last words

but yeah when you’re testing something it’s a pretty good idea to let people have a go at breaking it under supervision

Is dming your role pm considered as a bug

Quick nights were disastrous for town. Such a travesty

Why is Chesskid 5/6 and not 6/6?

We didn’t TK scum day 2

I failed as a shepherd even though 5/6 alone is better than 6/6 with 3 other people for my own elo

1 Like

WP Andres

3 Likes

gg andres. this setup is tough for scum, especially if your partner is lynched d1

2 Likes

Good game guys.

One thing I was dying to say but couldn’t obviously because I still had to play to my win condition - I don’t think I tried to manipulate anyone in an unfriendly or uncompetitive way. In fact, those arguments were the main reason I considered letting myself die, because the truth of the matter is I actually care about playing fair.

So, @MetalSonic, I very much consider you a friend, and I hope that you’re not upset about how the game developed. I am actually quite happy I didn’t win the game, because I didn’t want you to be sour at the outcome. And I mean that. No, I don’t do everything for elo.

I had fun. I told Elli once I rolled Scum that this game was impossible to win. There are simply too many opportunities for Town to win if one of us slips up. I pushed it as far as I could. If I made one important mistake, it was to vote Nanook. I should have taken the risk that Jake was not going to come on and try and protect his own ranking, and just vote elsewhere. Make it seem like I was trying to vote correctly. Had I been able to predict how the game was going, I would have voted for M2H. Anyway, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

3 Likes

I left that there on purpose :smiley:

1 Like