Ranked 2v7

Wait so if some inconsiderate player sprays every single player with a vote the rest lose points? I see that as abusable.

But I stand corrected. Only final vote counts are counted, right? Votes on Gtacc at this point in the game should not affect rank?

You know that playing intentionally scummy doesn’t actually help you right

3 Likes

I geniunely thought it was a good strat because forgot town votes make you lose points LOL

Only final votes. So yeah if you’re on Town when the day ends you lose points and they do too. But if they’re on Scum then that makes up for it.

1 Like

Only votes at EOD are counted

I agree actually. Towny points for you. Though pointing out your own Towniness is an interesting strategy.

You also lose more points for voting town than having town votes on you IIRC

Ah right. But if scum decides to vote town, that unlucky town loses points?

But if there is A LOT of town on you you lose more than they do probably

town votes only lose you points if you get lynched.

Okay the metrics seem fair. I don’t want to focus too much on it but it does affect player behavior so I do need to get everything cleared up

No, only town votes make you lose points

Mafia votes on you, regardless of your lynch, gain you points.

There’s an explanation linked in the OP just read that

I don’t think this is true?

Anyways what matters is that you want to vote for scum above everything else, do that and the rest will sort itself out

3 Likes

I remember you lose -1 for each town votes on you and -4 if you vote town?

I’ll vote town if it damn well means my favorite town players win top placing.

Is this true

That’s how I remember it too.

Anyway, this is a lot of conversation about the setup. It reminds me of how Elli tries to avoid suspicion by speaking about changes he needs to make to the site.

2 Likes