Ranked 2v7

Aaaaand it’s still unclear why Nanook pushing M2 = bad but Urist pushing M2 = good

I’m not sure how this means you are town reading jake? He still wouldn’t gain anything as scum unless he wins. I also think if you are scum it looks you actually knew he was town and trying to make him feel bad for voting? This could probably would work if you are town tho idk

Oh yeah because I think urist is town

2 Likes

Well then inactivity is clearly a bad way to scumread, as all four of us can’t be scum.

2 Likes

Gtacc I’ve explicitly said jake is town.

So basically what you’re saying is that something is only scummy if it supports a confirmation bias, but if it doesn’t then it’s fine?

Oh but you said that after and still it was too close to time you said you suspect so thats probably not jake, and i checked before the post it could still be urist though but after my posts that’s unlikely xD

You still wasn’t as loud as ck though and kinda sneaky about it idk, also I saw urist suspecting m2 after you suspected him but yeah thats (putting sus on m2) not what scum explicitly does then i guess

If it is not you then I am aaaalready screwed because I don’t know who else

@JakeTheWolfie where are you planning on voting today?

Yes, but all four of you are anti-town.

Eh jake’s posted enough to be TR imo, that’s all I care about tbh

My comment on the lengthy Gtacc post is that if “Cases are Scummy”, that long post certainly fits the bill. I am not convinced that it makes him look town. In my opinion, it looks rather manufactured.

Other comments welcome.

1 Like

Don’t confuse my post to mean that everybody here has posted a significant amount of content and is easy to read. What I mean is that everybody has had the opportunity, and some players have simply not done so.

Uhm, sure.

1 Like

I mean this is a joke right? First of all, my vote follows Chess’ suspicion of your slot, which is clearly shared by Nanook. I guess I can be the second most suspicious vote if I’m literally the second person to actually vote you, but this is weird when Nanook hasn’t even voted you yet.

Well techically nanook isn’t voting me yet but if elli no hammer rule wasn’t a thing he would

Why do you tr urist but sr andres and jake?

gtacc urist interaction is weird on both sides ngl

i’m sorry that you don’t know what a town/town interaction looks like

i 100% guarantee that gtacc is town here.

who do you think is scum?