Ranked 2v7

VOTE: GTacc

Didnā€™t we win flawlessly that game? It happened a year ago? Iā€™m kind of surprised itā€™s been that long.

In that same game, you said that you couldnā€™t Town tell obviously anymore. That is exactly the game I remember that convinced me that judging you purely based on activity level or perceived enthusiasm was wrong. I havenā€™t really changed my mind.

I will say, I donā€™t see anything thatā€™s happened so far in the arguments that youā€™ve had that has really changed how Iā€™m looking at this D1. Some of it appears to me to be just your old regular paranoia. I think we need to just wait and see.

Yeah Iā€™m in the same boat as you here. I definitely thinks it simplifies the game quite a bit.

1 Like

With everybody relatively active, these days do seem overly long. Anyway, Iā€™m okay with how this day has played out so far. I think itā€™s mostly a waiting game at this point.

yeah we did, one of my fave games and it built my confidence up quite a bit. still havenā€™t been able to win another scum game like that tho :sob: im not going to pretend that I wouldnā€™t tryhard if I rolled scum in ranked, I just didnā€™t this time. that was prob the only reason I did okay in that game, ig along with the laughably easy bar I had to cross.

if im not changing your mind ig thats fine I mean you are essentially pushing my model 2 poe that has me you ms nanook chess town so thereā€™s a lot of worlds where we are just in direct agreement already. ig Iā€™m just thinking ahead because getting pushed makes me nervous and paranoid as fuck my dude.

1 Like

Do I need a fourth town or is 3 + me enough? Someone that isnā€™t me do the math, please

Itā€™s enough if you hit scum before the second nk I think

at least I think we came up to it being 5 mls

So we need a 5 person towncore basically

But only 4 if we hit scum today

I have a winning town core, but that is of no use to me if I vote incorrectly.

VOTE: Nanook

Mustā€¦ Maintain lower post countā€¦ Than the moderator.

Possibly wonā€™t be around for deadline, donā€™t want to be caught without a vote on the board.

1 Like

I believe you. I believe youā€™re town this game.

Okay.

I, too, am unsatisfied with GTaccā€™s post quality in this game at this point in time. I thought his opening was fine but it appears he is not contributing recently.

VOTE: GTacc

Can you explain what you mean by the models?

I also would appreciate some context for the assumption as to why youā€™ve linked users Nanook and Chesskid together. There are no masons or neighbors in this game, so Iā€™m a little confused where that came from.

Really? I feel that Urist, StarV, Gtacc and Jake are being relatively INactive. Theyā€™ve been posting a mountain the kebab game (Gtacc made more posts as a game moderator) but here they seem non-existent.

Itā€™s definitely anti-town behavior.

If I was mafia
written by: G.T. Account

First of all, I feel like I have to state that I think the game started immediately after I woke up from my nap.

So this is probably the post CK3 was talking about. I think he thought this as a fake derp attempt while all it was just a surprisement emotion coming from me because:
When I inned the game, it was called ā€œMarked for deathā€ and because Iā€™ve never got to play that one, I was lowkey hype for it, even though people said ā€œthe setup is shitā€. If I was mafia, I donā€™t think how this would clear me? Maybe the other setup has marking mechanic but that mechanic like just came to my mind, again I didnā€™t play marked for death and donā€™t know what are the mechanics, I read it beore but never had intention to clear myself. I mean I could anyway, but I didnā€™t.

Letā€™s get to the where ā€œM2Hā€ thinks I am scum

I misremembered who said what, and if I was mafia I would need to be drunk in order to say chesskid already found me. You could say I was being cute but no, I wasnā€™t

Urist is probably town, he is also one of the only people who hasnā€™t shept hive-mind (which has a compromisement because at least one of them is probably scum.)

This was what I was trying to do right now, by not posting for 1.5 days, I mean I had already voted for Jake but there are still many people who hadnā€™t posted. Thatā€™s also why Iā€™m doing it in not in last 5 minutes of game but doing it now. I mean I could have defended myself but yeah I think now is early enough.

I donā€™t know why Nanook said this to Jake? Maybe Jake meant n2 kill? IDK

:man_facepalming: I literally forgot you lose points from getting voted by town. Nothing I can say about this but I havenā€™t played ranked for a while.

M2H is probably the most town in this game.

Well I donā€™t know if chesskid would try to lead a mislynch as scum and I kinda get that vote but nanookā€™s spiritual sheep vote on me looks somehow more suspicious knowing that I am a mislynch, M2H and chesskid votes were better.

Andresā€™ vote is second most suspicious one but it was followed by a question to MS so maybe less scummier than Nanook? I think nanook was more scummy in general

Hero urist, most likely town

Is this a good thing?

:roll_eyes:

M2H is obv town, suspicious of Nanook for tryign to convince us heā€™s not

Spicy, probably urist is my second top town after M2H

I donā€™t know what Jake and Andres did?

I donā€™t really have a good read from ms to jake and they are all very close to each other, like GTH

M2H
Urist
MetalSonic
chesskid3
StarV
Jake
Andresvmb
Nanook

VOTE: Nanook

Honorable mention

Johnny, out (aka Oh bye Johnny).

You understand that when I said