Ranked 2v7

Thank you for the help. I’ll be sure to take those opinions into consideration.

@Urist?

I mean he’s TR’ing Star, MS, GTacc and Jake. So presumably he has the rest of us not that high on his list. He hasn’t exactly said that one of you is Scum though.

So, who are you voting today then? That’s what I’m actually curious about.

is it not clear whom i’m scum reading? :thinking:

Not the second person no.

you asked me who i’m planning on voting for though lol

2nd scum is chesskid

To be honest you haven’t made it absolutely clear. I take it it’s M2H but I’m not exactly sure. You did “throw up” all over their reads list.

1 Like

i suppose i haven’t said it in uncertain terms, but yes i strongly believe that m2h is mafia. his reaction to jake townreading him was opportunistic and greedy. he said that jake was imploding, really? i saw some minor defensiveness / prickliness from jake, sure. but imploding? no.

i know that it’s really easy for scum to “scumread” people who townread them. i think that from m2h’s perspective, he wants to appear like he’s scumhunting, and he knows for a fact that jake is wrong so he pounced on that.

1 Like

That’s certainly a hot take.

I’m curious to observe how M2H reacts to this provocation.

why would it be a hot take

Because my townread on M2H has been increasingly steadily like a good stock that I should buy. And, you’ve included coherent reasoning for your opinion, while Nanook, who has expressed another notable suspicion on M2H, has not.

I don’t make cases

Cause cases are scummy

That being said I think “you’re playing markedly different than your town game” is pretty coherent tbh

1 Like

What Urist wrote doesn’t qualify as a “case” though. It hasn’t hit the minimum length requirement.

Irrelevant to my statement

Sure, but in what aspects? Without details, it’s difficult for others to follow your train of thought. You’ve provided justification for your read, sure, but the reasoning behind it is not very clear to observers.

Because of that, it’s also difficult for the defendant to respond in a meaningful manner. We can’t obtain much info out of it.

With Urist’s challenge, we can.

In terms of fluff vs. pushes

I said that already :woman_shrugging:

My sincerest apologies, it must have slipped my mind. :pray:t2: