Ranked 2v7

Yes

1 Like

Do you watch Kdramas like Crash Landing on You?

no there is only 1 I watch, welcome to waikiki

1 Like

What is the benefit of this to you? Why try and purposefully make it hard for others to read you? Just curious.

1 Like

All you have to do is correctly vote for Mafia and everything else will take care of itself.

1 Like

@Urist you want to share your solve? The only read that I have is that I have no reads.

no i want all the rank to myself

1 Like

You don’t get all the rank if Town doesn’t win. Then Scum score higher.

1 Like

Cool, Andres is in this game too!

Hi!

Thanks for the advice about the rank.

To be fair, as a retiree, I care more about having fun and making new friends than the rank these days. Also, a better way to live.

A) it trolls elli, b) it gives me maximum amount of time to make a decision, c) it’s entertaining, d) something else I forget, e) it trolls elli

It also doesn’t, or at least shouldn’t, prevent people from TRing me.

For example chess already has one.

I can see that. I’m far too competitive not to care about Rank. And so far, I’m #4 if I remember correctly. So I better not screw this up.

1 Like

I think that if it trolls Elli, then that’s sufficient excuse to do anything.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I believe that my current way to play is the better way to play. Don’t worry, I won’t troll your rank or throw the game deliberately because that would be disrespectful and inconsiderate and goes against the new principles I’ve been adapting.

With that said, it’s better that everyone works as a team. That’s how town wins games.

1 Like

Also, you did disappear in that one game where you were Scum and also advertised you would vote late. It did screw me last game though - the choice was a 50/50 between 2, and I probably would have voted with you guys if I knew where you were going.

If I develop a TR of you guys I can trust, then I want to be on the same side of the vote. That’s my selfish reason for complaining about the strategy.

Sorry, what strategy is being referenced in this post?

The ranking system has yet to lead to an outcome I thought was strictly detrimental to Town and beneficial to one person who also was Town. If anything it’s turned out into a decent incentive to try hard.

1 Like

Nanook withholding his vote until the very end of the day. See #12.

Yeah, clearly I’m going to do it as both alignments lol

Unless everyone votes early and I can hammer I suppose.

Fair, I think I’ve already tipped my hand where I’m leaning rn lol, and fwiw if I had/have to say earlier to get them dead I would/will. Scum dying is more points!