Prehistoric Micro Mafia OVER

well wait the daykill fucks that up

I think the three hunters just crossvote and I dont give out spears - Andres holds his vote so he cant be vigged

And whoever is the Mammoth would be on the lynch. But then he’s the person with the incentive to never be on the wagon alone.

And we would have to sort between two.

I won’t vote then.

The Chief can keep any amount of the spears in the cave.

Edited for clarity

@StarV is there a nightkill or no?

Nope

Oh, okay, that drastically changes things then. Im never voting because otherwise I die. The three hunters crossvote here, and Andres holds his vote

@StarV do extra spears count for extra votes? like can the chief give two spears to one person and then their vote counts for two or nah

Only one per player.

@Andresvmb

We could have each day only one person voting - hunter A votes Hunter B if hunter B dies then Hunter A is mammoth. That way each day we know for certain going into the next day who is clear or who is not.

@Mittens @GTacc unvote before someone gets vigged

UNVOTEDS
I’m hunter

UNVOTE

I doubt the Mammoth will confirm himself this way - they’ll just holster and we have an impasse.

I’m trying to figure out some sort of game plan that gives us better than 50/50 odds, but I can’t come up with one.

Also, if they all just cross-vote, the Mammoth vigs one of the voters, and then if you don’t give out a spear we lose, and if you do give out spears to both players, then it’s a 1v1 between the Mammoth and a Hunter and we lose. Or if you can then vote (it’s unclear if the Chief gets a vote here), then it’s a 50/50 then.

This game is like always a 50/50.

My existence doesn’t add that much value. I think I need to vote.

@DS?

@Andresvmb it actually does because you can absorb kills also

So you voting the person who you think is most likely to kill stops them from taking out a hunter or me

I think I give spears to the other two