Popcorn Mafia

Josh isn’t actually scumreading him you silly goose.

Hmmm, I’m still shooting Srceenplay if I get the gun

I think GiF is scum, so it probably doesn’t matter, but if I were GiF, I would totally shoot Josh.

Actually, yeah, after review, my top 3 were always GiF, Cheet, Josh… So if 4 of my top 6 turn out to be scum, does that mean I’m as good as Elli?

No

1 Like

So, we chalk it up to luck then?

If you call everyone scum at some point in the game you dont get to cherry pick the times you were right and say you have good reads.

Unless your name is Josh.

Though, I suppose the trolling doesn’t help my case, if it helps at all, my reads are usually fairly constant, which is why it’s pretty easy to read me.

I’ll have an ounce of faith in that statement if I see a single game from you where you actually consistently push the same people rather than as I mentioned before:

Calling whoever you feel like scum at any given time
Suggesting lynching people other than that
Claiming to have scum read every dead scum and regret dead town because you knew they were town

Hmm, I can understand where you’re coming from, but it’s hard to take a game entirely too seriously when there’s been a broken TTT alliance (that hasn’t necessarily been TTT or warranted) in every game I’ve played. And it’s just a power-town or power-scum play every game.

Also, and this is something that I’ve been thinking about since I started here, I could and I will try to make adjustments to my play in order to not be a total dick, but I don’t really think it’s as one-sided as some of the core members might feel.

Actually, come to think of it, the last time I was scum and broke up the strong TTT, I was still flamed for it, despite it clearly being the optimal move.

alright @GuyinFreezer please shoot starv because he’s the best player in the lobby and will kill the deep wolf for us

3 Likes

hey don’t like that post i’m not meming you should shoot starv

2 Likes

Darn gg ppl

2 Likes

Yup

Tmi slip

1 Like

So star what tipped you off that I was scum?

My read on you was primarily based on your entrance and statements about how you play. When you came in, you directly sheeped Cheetory’s statement (vote aside, because NAI).

Your statement about active transparency made me think that you’re scum because that’s not how you played.

I feel like you disappeared for portions of the game where you could have incriminated yourself.

And your expression of who you’d give the gun to I thought was a bit disingenuous given that I think you would have allowed your team to dictate it, especially in a game with a good mix of players you don’t know.

But hey… I could still be wrong as you haven’t flipped.

1 Like

I killed scum so fast that Key forgot to restart the timer

@Key