Pokémon Mafia Graveyard

Also where I’m from survivors get lynched if they out lmfao the survivor meta on this site is so weird

I told you I was going to regret not killing the_worst on night one . I stand by the night two no kill based on the information I had.

Yeah, the worst is a suicide role so that would have super helped town lol

Fwiw i don’t think you played bad - scum!chess is a hard one to go up against without Town somehow finding a way to gel together

if you assume all survivor claims are real and compute risk/reward in general for never lynching survivor (higher chance of hitting scum each day while losing one day earlier) vs. lynching survivor (guaranteed non-scum death while losing at normal time) it’s mathematically correct to not lynch.

obviously it’s different once scum start faking vivor.

I’m not good at evaling setups but suicide bomb seemed like overkill? Town would have lost anyway so doesn’t matter.

Town could have won if they just lynched off the gtacc wagon/chess was super outed through d1 voting stuff so blaming the setup here is meh regardless.

And that’s the meta on FE that people fake survivor

Gtacc evolved into Gyrados Vengeful day 3 so suicide was counter balance and also a neg util role for scum

If we lynch not screenplay day one I was always poisoning him that night with no hesitation which is why I wanted to go on the second highest scum when Ellibereth was acting like town.

I thought I pasted the gtacc wagon in response to that!

:stuck_out_tongue:

If Gtacc claims vengeful here does that change things? Scum then have to kill at night and StarV gets a chance to redirect

Does Tier still have Cute Charm ?

Silence? Yes

can you construct a set of actions where scum play semi reasonably and lose

scum literally just no kill and lynch town and win.

even lynching gtacc does nothing

They are talking about having The worst bomb tier atm

Yes. Tier silences the_worst tonight after they lynch outed wolf chesskid3 today and lynch the worst tomorrow. Gtacc dies blowing up either gifbot or Josh.

Town would need to lynch GIF here actually since he has a bp

so its impossible since josh scumsides yeah

I think the better play is to just all out as wolf and ask Josh to wolf side.