Pokémon Mafia (GAME OVER)

Also while I was reading the win condition of scum, I thought it may be hinting to some 3rd party killer role

Arg my wagon composition isnt the best is it

i n f o r m a t i o n

Fluff I was reminded of when I saw the information.

Number Six: Where am I?

Number Two (not identified as yet): In the village.

Six: What do you want?

Two: Information.

Six: Whose side are you on?

Two: That would be telling. We want information… information… information!!!

Six: You won’t get it!

Two: By hook or by crook, we will.

Six: Who are you?

Two: The new Number Two.

Six: Who is Number One?

Two: You are Number Six.

Six (running on the Village’s beach): I am not a number; I am a free man!!!

Two: [Laughter]

Wtf did I just read

1 Like

I know exactly how Six feels

sry I’ve been useless so far
I will get into this soon™

Personal Note.

I got conned into playing Video tonight twice. The first game I got up and puked on night one because the combination of migraine and aspirin over whelmed me. The second game I felt marginally better but it went to final three. I should have just went to sleep.

Can we exterminate the second most Team Rocket likely person and try to corral an idea where to direct informational type Pokémon to go ?

The opener to a classic television The Prisoner obviously. The premise is a spy just quits suddenly and he gets removed to some undisclosed location where they are trying to discover why he quit. The Number Two switches out as Number Six attempts to escape.

There were these giant balls that were opaque that rolled around which were sort of creepy.

We both know you’ll greencheck the prostitute.

on that note second most likely is one of these clowns:

GTacc (4): Srceenplay, the_worst, chesskid3, Tier

look at them

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

I want to say I love you all in this post 391 or whatever number it winds up being.

I really should have went to sleep because now I have to commit to staying awake until we get some sort of consensus to who to get.

I am attracted to high quality people of the evening who have quality fake ids when I am in a law enforcement capacity in the format of Liar’s Club. Stop judging me and my curse.

1 Like

I’m looking but I dont see a wagon

You have been more useful than Josh.

sometimes I can’t tell if you’re scum :wolf:, shit :poop:, or being a clown :clown_face:

1 Like

@Josh plz townside you know you’re not getting nk’d bb

Rob are you from Liar’s club? Because i used to spam !vote naz there

Same lol

oh yeah @SlipperyAxII you have baddish eyes right.

do the zebra stripes (posts alternating shades of gray-white) make stuff easier or harder to read vs. just plain white.

and how are the post margins (white space) on the left and right? Would more or less make it easier to read?

example of a site without zebra stripes and with wider margins: https://meta.discourse.org/t/rails-plugin-generator/95907